• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need help deciding where to put my house and my villager's

Mu~

🧸
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
This is my map and I really love the layout.
Is it possible to place the police station right next to the town hall or do I need more space?
I want all houses to be in the South part and alligned with paths, and my house next to the waterfall, but idk if at the left or right side.
IMG_20170610_141542.jpg

Last edited:
I want all houses to be in the South part and alligned with paths, and my house next to the waterfall, but idk if at the left or right side.
View attachment 201073

I interpreted this sentence for you wondering whether to put your mayor's house on the left or right side? I like the left side, because it provides you with a secluded area for a potential yard and garden and you can put a bench on the tiny little circle thing right below it.

I don't know if the police station next to the town hall would work, because you need space between the townhall, and the plaza, and the train station, so if you can squeeze it in between those things, kudos to you.

Back