• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Princess Mipha's Art Thread ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Princess Mipha

૮₍´˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Green Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Isabelle
Lobo
Ruby
Stitches
New Leaf Token
1DlnLJ2.png
Hello there.

As I finally got a iPad with pen, I decided to start doing
some digital art. I'm usually more into traditional art,
like watercolor.. however I realised that digital art is
a lot of fun and it's so much easier to hide mistakes.
Here, I will be posting sometimes, when I'm motivated.
I made a small list of custom Villagers that I made out
of original ones, but there will be also other drawings! :)
_

Last edited:
Aw, Nea is super cute! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your villager drawings. c:

I've also started drawing with my tablet! I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E. My line art is sometimes a bit wobbly because of the fat, squishy stylus I use. XD It's even worse when I use my drawing tablet, though! Lol. I'm more used to using the pen tool and a mouse, but that takes SO long...

Aw, Nea is super cute! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your villager drawings. c:

I've also started drawing with my tablet! I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E. My line art is sometimes a bit wobbly because of the fat, squishy stylus I use. XD It's even worse when I use my drawing tablet, though! Lol. I'm more used to using the pen tool and a mouse, but that takes SO long...

Thank you! :)

Haha, I know that problem with the wobbly lines.. it's so hard to do them good when you draw on a phone >.<
I will maybe try to find a stylus for my iPad Mini, to have at least a bigger surface :D
You can really draw with your mouse? Damn, I'm impressed o:

Thank you! :)

Haha, I know that problem with the wobbly lines.. it's so hard to do them good when you draw on a phone >.<
I will maybe try to find a stylus for my iPad Mini, to have at least a bigger surface :D
You can really draw with your mouse? Damn, I'm impressed o:

You should definitely try drawing with your iPad Mini! I'm sure it would be a bit easier than using your phone. c:

Haha, drawing with a mouse is definitely not easy, and it comes with many limitations. Like, you can't really get a fluid or interesting line art because you have no pen pressure, and therefore no line variation. DX

Last edited:
LGbhgCM.png

I'm gonna call her.. Nea!
She's a little neon squirrel that would fit great in the game, I think :D

Last edited:
ZvqyEW7.png

This little cub is gonna be called Stainy!
She's like a cow.. with giraffe colored dots and uh.. a cub shape..? x)

Last edited:
r2gcPDp.png

Me and Dark Link.
My very first try on drawing two characters interacting with each other..
I am thinking about a original character at the moment that I will use as
Dark Links "girlfriend", since I really adore him and want him to be miiine, ahah :b

Last edited:
bkSsLEI.jpg

My little cutie Cappy <3
That's just some fanart of the Hamtaro-character Cappy that I made :)
He's my favorite Ham-Ham!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Somj9ak.png

First try of a original character!
I'm gonna call her Princess Zari.. I am not 100% sure yet if I will keep her like that,
but the hair are gonna stay like that for sure and the bow also!
I wish I could have a star line like that in my real hair xD

Last edited:
NmPyKu4.png

Another Original Character I did.
I made her fairly quick, but I still like her, especially the hair! :b
She's called Miss Zira and is the complete opposite of Princess Zari,
what makes them be enemies.

Last edited:
I've finally started a drawing that I wanted to do since super long!
Here is the sketch of it. I am really proud of it and I'm scared to draw the lines now and ruining it xD
I think I will change the hair of my mayor, actually o:
I've got some inspirations for some of the Villagers posing from other drawings, but I didn't copy them 100% or so (except Eugene, here is the Original. Was too cool to not take it like that :b)

ail3Gkm.jpg

Your drawings are so cute! especially you with your dreamies :3

I actually made a digital version of it.. I am really proud of how it turned out :)
Took me about a week~

Akuww3Y.jpg

Back