• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Locatios cycling. New; Daisy.

I do have some cats, are you looking for anybody special? And I might have Willow too ^^

I'm mainly looking for WW cats like Olivia and Tabby(he's not a high level, but I LOVE him all the same) And can you look for Willow?

Last edited:
Hi again! ^^; I see you've got Daisy now. May I take her? :0

Edit: actually nevermind! Sorry. ;v;

Last edited:
I'd love to adopt Butch! I want that cranky puppy~
I would have to work on moving out one of my villagers, so let me know if/when I can take him and I'll let you know as soon as I move out a villager! c:

Edit: do you also happen to have Eunice or Teddy?​

Last edited:
I was wondering if you have Beau, Bruce, Fauna, Vesta, or Whitney? thank you c: also do you mind liking this post if/when you answer for the notification?

I'd love to adopt Butch! I want that cranky puppy~
I would have to work on moving out one of my villagers, so let me know if/when I can take him and I'll let you know as soon as I move out a villager! c:

Edit: do you also happen to have Eunice or Teddy?​

Are you fine with this Butch being unoriginal, or would you prefer him original? Because I have his card too :) And yes, I got Teddy, but I'm not 100% sure about Eunice :)

Are you fine with this Butch being unoriginal, or would you prefer him original? Because I have his card too :) And yes, I got Teddy, but I'm not 100% sure about Eunice :)

I would prefer him original, if you don't mind. As of right now, I'm down to eight villagers because I actually got two villagers to move out. I'd love to take Butch and/or Teddy if you'd be willing

I was wondering if you have Beau, Bruce, Fauna, Vesta, or Whitney? thank you c: also do you mind liking this post if/when you answer for the notification?

I think.. I have Vesta and Whitney :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would prefer him original, if you don't mind. As of right now, I'm down to eight villagers because I actually got two villagers to move out. I'd love to take Butch and/or Teddy if you'd be willing

I have had this Butch for over a year, but sure ^^; I can kick him out, move in Teddy and kick Teddy out by moving in Butch again.

I have had this Butch for over a year, but sure ^^; I can kick him out, move in Teddy and kick Teddy out by moving in Butch again.

Ahhh, if it is an inconvenience, I can take the unoriginal Butch! c: Don't want to make things too complicated. Just let me know when you think you're going to be on and I'll set a reminder or something to get on. ^^'

I think.. I have Vesta and Whitney :)

Right now I have 9 villagers, so I'm going to have to move some out before accepting them (if having both was an option I mean). But if I have to make a choice then I would prefer Vesta. c: Since we have different time zones do you think you could let me know when/if you plan to be on and I can try to be up at that time too? Thank you again! ^-^

Last edited:
Back