Cycling Locatios cycling. New; Daisy.

Hi again! ^^; I see you've got Daisy now. May I take her? :0

Edit: actually nevermind! Sorry. ;v;

Last edited:
I'd love to adopt Butch! I want that cranky puppy~
I would have to work on moving out one of my villagers, so let me know if/when I can take him and I'll let you know as soon as I move out a villager! c:

Edit: do you also happen to have Eunice or Teddy?​

Last edited:
I was wondering if you have Beau, Bruce, Fauna, Vesta, or Whitney? thank you c: also do you mind liking this post if/when you answer for the notification?

I'd love to adopt Butch! I want that cranky puppy~
I would have to work on moving out one of my villagers, so let me know if/when I can take him and I'll let you know as soon as I move out a villager! c:

Edit: do you also happen to have Eunice or Teddy?​

Are you fine with this Butch being unoriginal, or would you prefer him original? Because I have his card too :) And yes, I got Teddy, but I'm not 100% sure about Eunice :)

Are you fine with this Butch being unoriginal, or would you prefer him original? Because I have his card too :) And yes, I got Teddy, but I'm not 100% sure about Eunice :)

I would prefer him original, if you don't mind. As of right now, I'm down to eight villagers because I actually got two villagers to move out. I'd love to take Butch and/or Teddy if you'd be willing

I was wondering if you have Beau, Bruce, Fauna, Vesta, or Whitney? thank you c: also do you mind liking this post if/when you answer for the notification?

I think.. I have Vesta and Whitney :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would prefer him original, if you don't mind. As of right now, I'm down to eight villagers because I actually got two villagers to move out. I'd love to take Butch and/or Teddy if you'd be willing

I have had this Butch for over a year, but sure ^^; I can kick him out, move in Teddy and kick Teddy out by moving in Butch again.

I have had this Butch for over a year, but sure ^^; I can kick him out, move in Teddy and kick Teddy out by moving in Butch again.

Ahhh, if it is an inconvenience, I can take the unoriginal Butch! c: Don't want to make things too complicated. Just let me know when you think you're going to be on and I'll set a reminder or something to get on. ^^'

I think.. I have Vesta and Whitney :)

Right now I have 9 villagers, so I'm going to have to move some out before accepting them (if having both was an option I mean). But if I have to make a choice then I would prefer Vesta. c: Since we have different time zones do you think you could let me know when/if you plan to be on and I can try to be up at that time too? Thank you again! ^-^

Last edited:
Back