Imaginarycupcake

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (45) +
Well.. I never really talk to my villagers in my second town anymore. Due to paths and getting most of them from someone else, I haven't done anything.. But since all I do in my second town now, is checking the island for rare items.. I don't see why I should keep them around. So.. I'm gonna start doing giveaways again! (I might even find villagers that will get me to play in my second town again. Who knows..)

Please notice, that my timezone is .. CEST. I might not be online when you are etc.

They will all be free - no matter what tier. :)

As of right now.. All my villagers are unoriginal! But I don't mind if you ask about their originality :)

If you want a villager, name their card number and I'll see if I got them. (No promises! My collection is sadly on the humble side..)

If anything else.. Ask me :)

Bella - Unoriginal.
Benjamin - Original.
Butch - Unoriginal.
Cherry - Unoriginal.
Deli - Unoriginal.
Nana - Unoriginal.
Mallary - Original.
Punchy - Unoriginal.
Wendy - Original.

Last edited:
Do you by any chance have Wendy (#152), Peggy (#365) or Papi (#358)?

Last edited:
I can move him in right away if you want? :)

Oh no not yet! :) I don't have room yet since Marshal hasn't moved out. I plan to do some time travelling to move him out. I'll comment here again once I have space. I just wanted to make sure you had Benjamin :)

Can I please have scoot I know we talked about it in pm's but before we transfer I will need to roll back my clock a few days?

Thanks

Can I please have scoot I know we talked about it in pm's but before we transfer I will need to roll back my clock a few days?

Thanks

Yeah, I'll get him into boxes for you :) Let me know when you're able to pick him up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's the friendcode in my sig you should add btw.

Good morning~ Would you happen to have any of these? -

Deirdre, Erik, Ozzie, Lionel, Kitty, Portia, Buck, or Teddy?

I have.. Erik, Ozzie, Teddy, Kitty and Lionel :)

Aaah, I wasn't expecting you to have so many! I think I have room for 2, maybe 3. I'd really like Lionel, Erik, and then maybe Teddy, but I don't think i can request more than 1 to move in at a time so that might take a little while to TT ahead and revisit each time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't need to move anyone out, I should add, this is a new town

Hi! Do you happen to have Flora or Merengue?

I do have Merengue but not Flora :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaah, I wasn't expecting you to have so many! I think I have room for 2, maybe 3. I'd really like Lionel, Erik, and then maybe Teddy, but I don't think i can request more than 1 to move in at a time so that might take a little while to TT ahead and revisit each time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't need to move anyone out, I should add, this is a new town

I'm waiting for Scoot to be picked up, but after that I will move in Lionel :)

I do have Merengue but not Flora :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm waiting for Scoot to be picked up, but after that I will move in Lionel :)

Aaah, thank you so much! I think I'll only be able to take two. I have villager space, but I'm being picky about where they put their plots and I'm not sure I can fit a 3rd before getting rid of someone's house xP But that's okay! Lionel and Erik are the absolute best two anyway

Ive been looking for scoot for a few days now iv'e been trying to get him in for his birthday but no luck I would like him please?

Back