Do you ever get trapped by your villagers?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Say, you're visiting a villager, you wander around their house for a bit, you sit down on a mush chair and bam! you're trapped! You're trapped because Flora wandered over right behind you and now won't move her pink, feathery tokus so you can get up.
You have to be at Shep's house at 3:30 and now you're stuck for all eternity in and you should really know better because this is the third time this has happened.

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only sucker that does this.

Last edited:
I just move their little butts out of the way because I have important mayoral stuff to attend to. XD

I was trapped for over 10 minutes in Bluebears house like that.

I've never visited anyone since.

Never will.

Yeah, it's rare but it's happened before. If you save and continue, then they move and you can free yourself or you can wait for them to move.

Yeah, in my old town Butch asked to come round to my house and then I sat down and he just stood in front of the chair for what felt like ages

That's beautiful. I wish I could have a screenshot of that.

Now I dig holes every morning, and trap every villager in a 'hole cage'. Then I can do what I want in peace, without the 'idiot herd' hounding me.

Tis quite beautiful, watching them going nowhere - fast.

Ahhh I know exactly what you're going through!! It's like they can't see that you're clearly struggling to get up lol, they just stand there with a blank look on their faces. Although if they get in my way when I'm standing then I just push them out of the way because I don't have time for their nonsense. ;)

This happens to me in villager houses, and dream towns. I go to look in a house, go into a side room, then come out and BAM! I'm trapped, which results in me walking in and out of the side room multiple times, to see if the person has moved.

I've gotten stuck before! Usually they're blocking the exit, as if they want me to stay forever. If you think about it that way, it's kinda cute. x3

I've gotten stuck before! Usually they're blocking the exit, as if they want me to stay forever. If you think about it that way, it's kinda cute. x3

That happens with me in almost every house, earlier Wolfgang refused to let me leave and was guarding the door for a good 5-10 minutes >.<

Kind of... I'm always like... "Do you mind! I'm trying to get out of my own house!"

Last edited:
I was once on the pink stool at Re-Tail, waiting for one of my villagers to buy something. Unfortunately, he chose something right next to me, so I couldn't get off to speak to him because Reese was in front of me as well.

This happens to me in villager houses, and dream towns. I go to look in a house, go into a side room, then come out and BAM! I'm trapped, which results in me walking in and out of the side room multiple times, to see if the person has moved.
I got trapped in a dreamtown house for a solid 6 minutes, because the dream player wouldn't move away from the doorway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was once on the pink stool at Re-Tail, waiting for one of my villagers to buy something. Unfortunately, he chose something right next to me, so I couldn't get off to speak to him because Reese was in front of me as well.

Been there, I really hate how Reese follows you so dang close. "Reese! I can't sell anything if you're in the way!"

Back