Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
No one in my town is suggesting PWP, and iv'e been doing the wetsuit trick >:U

Whyy?!

I hope I don't come across as a know-it-all, but here are some suggestions, tips, etc:

-Villagers typically won't suggest a PWP unless you've built at least one. It's not a hard set rule, as far as I know, but it definitely helped me.

-Don't close the 3DS. It won't count.

-Some villager types seem to suggest more often, at least from my experience. Typically Uchi villagers for me. Snooty seem to be the least complacent. If you're going after a specific villager type, keep at it!

-If your villagers are no longer pinging at all, talk to one so they can tell you that you look tired, and they'll start pinging again. You're usually "tired" after about 30+ minutes of diving.

I hope I don't come across as a know-it-all, but here are some suggestions, tips, etc:

-Villagers typically won't suggest a PWP unless you've built at least one. It's not a hard set rule, as far as I know, but it definitely helped me.

-Don't close the 3DS. It won't count.

-Some villager types seem to suggest more often, at least from my experience. Typically Uchi villagers for me. Snooty seem to be the least complacent. If you're going after a specific villager type, keep at it!

-If your villagers are no longer pinging at all, talk to one so they can tell you that you look tired, and they'll start pinging again. You're usually "tired" after about 30+ minutes of diving.

Okay thanks for the help :D

Make sure you speak to them like every 2-3 days or else they won't ping you because: "You guys haven't talked in foreverrrrr :'("

Also Rare fish and minerals are like candy them. "GIMME GIMME GIMME" Don't have those things in your pockets or else they will bug you for those things instead.

I really hate my neighbors.

It seems to me that my villagers ask me for this when I have done some Mayorish constructive work in my town like planting stuff, or changing up my paths, etc... stuff that improves my town. If I just log on to find fossils, shop and go to the Island to make money I don't get pinged.

Mine normally request one late night [so basically after i've done the money rocks, dug up fossils and stuff like that, typically 11pm] or after I finished I completed some rearranging [so moving flowers and stuff like that]

Something I always do that might help is filling my inventory with things villagers don't ask to buy (like shells or flowers) and putting all my money in the bank so they can't ask me to buy stuff. That increases your chance that the ping is for a pwp, because they automatically can't do the buy-this-from-me ping and the i-want-that-thing ping!

Along with this ^^ I just want to note that you should always give villagers new greetings/catchphrases and always accept their nicknames that they give you, because they can only give these pings once per day if you do what they ask you to do.

Another tip:

Use your letters as storage for what you do have in your pockets that they might ping to want.

You can keep your tools out but put away gems, fossils, clothing, furniture, etc. in your letters.

Villagers have X-Ray vision into your pockets but Thankfully they can not see into letters. ;) ;)

Back