Do you like crabs?

I assumed the OP question is re crabs as food and not as pets or as subjects of study....

and Yes! i like to eat crabs. Alaskan snow crab legs are great, but Florida stone crab claws are the best!! steamed and dipped in melted butter...

what

even if this topic was about crabs as food, i wouldn't know bc i was too poor to ever eat crab back when i was an omni lol

I love crabs.
giphy.gif

Their little hands.
giphy.gif

their little dances
gifs-animais-lutando_2.gif

they r the best

I've never eaten a crab or even looked at one, but they freak me out a little tbh. The thought of crab claws makes me squirm uncomfortably mr crabs is great though

Last edited:
They're my favorite thing to eat! I love it when they're in stick form and I don't have to go through the trouble of opening the crab myself :)

Yes, crabs are okay! I don't like to eat it very often though, I'm not very into cracking the shell and trying to pick everything out . . But I do like lobsters and butter hehhehh

I've never had much experience with eating them. I'm paranoid that I could be allergic to shellfish even though NONE of my family is. It would probably made it'self known by now if I was.
They look like they would be cool pets though.

I HATE EATING THEM SO MUCH. Most people love them which I can't relate to at all, I'm traumatized from the first time I ate them so whenever I see someone cooking them up in the kitchen, I steer clear. I love them in other forms though? Like in sushi or in corn soup, but other than that? No thanks.

I used to take care of a crab when I was younger though? I'm not sure where we got it from but we fed it vegetables and smaller fish and all that I think. It lived a pretty long and decent life and we buried it once it died. :(

I love the taste of crabs but they freak me out when they're alive and they always seem to pinch me when I'm at the beach. :mad:

Back