• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like crabs?

our kitchen sink was full of alive crabs once bc my mom's relatives shipped them to us from a different continent.. i liked poking them w/ chopsticks
didnt like eating them though.. it was weird :0

Last edited:
Yeah, they're cute~

When I was little, whenever I saw crabs at the grocery store I asked my mom to buy me one as a pet :p

I heard darkdesertfox loves topics like this.

I think not...

SafaHNM.png

Looool @ coments XD

They're pretty cool creatures but that doesn't stop me frim eating them! They're so good! X3

I assumed the OP question is re crabs as food and not as pets or as subjects of study....

and Yes! i like to eat crabs. Alaskan snow crab legs are great, but Florida stone crab claws are the best!! steamed and dipped in melted butter...

Last edited:
oh, around here there is a great dish called deviled crab: blue crab meat is mixed with spices and bread crumbs and then deep-fried in this croquette batter, then hot sauce is added, it's awesome!

YwKp7kLs1GZ6TLPP5M02izvhQeu0NblvfU2DAfZWwmoDDt1-o_CWxqJKTDAjrEPwPk85b6jGk4ikjgHHJs2sSzzEveN5Yixj4GKh61yn80aAGGkkNhND3Lr_qQ

oh, around here there is a great dish called deviled crab: blue crab meat is mixed with spices and bread crumbs and then deep-fried in this croquette batter, then hot sauce is added, it's awesome!

YwKp7kLs1GZ6TLPP5M02izvhQeu0NblvfU2DAfZWwmoDDt1-o_CWxqJKTDAjrEPwPk85b6jGk4ikjgHHJs2sSzzEveN5Yixj4GKh61yn80aAGGkkNhND3Lr_qQ
Sounds delish!

Oh, you mean as food?

No. I'd rather pay to see them just crawling around on the sand, to be honest. Beautiful creatures.

I love crabs.... as food. Boiled Alaskan legs are the best.

I wouldn't keep them as pets though. Maybe hermit crabs?

YES.

I LOVE EATING THEM.

I LOVE LOOKING AT THEM.

I LOVE SINGING THEIR SHINY SONGS.

I LOVE CRABBBBBBSSSS...

Same to all of this.

Crabs are delicious and a lot of them are pretty too. Itty bitty crabs in aquariums are super adorable.

Back