Do you like crabs?

our kitchen sink was full of alive crabs once bc my mom's relatives shipped them to us from a different continent.. i liked poking them w/ chopsticks
didnt like eating them though.. it was weird :0

Last edited:
Yeah, they're cute~

When I was little, whenever I saw crabs at the grocery store I asked my mom to buy me one as a pet :p

I heard darkdesertfox loves topics like this.

I think not...

SafaHNM.png

Looool @ coments XD

They're pretty cool creatures but that doesn't stop me frim eating them! They're so good! X3

I assumed the OP question is re crabs as food and not as pets or as subjects of study....

and Yes! i like to eat crabs. Alaskan snow crab legs are great, but Florida stone crab claws are the best!! steamed and dipped in melted butter...

Last edited:
oh, around here there is a great dish called deviled crab: blue crab meat is mixed with spices and bread crumbs and then deep-fried in this croquette batter, then hot sauce is added, it's awesome!

YwKp7kLs1GZ6TLPP5M02izvhQeu0NblvfU2DAfZWwmoDDt1-o_CWxqJKTDAjrEPwPk85b6jGk4ikjgHHJs2sSzzEveN5Yixj4GKh61yn80aAGGkkNhND3Lr_qQ

oh, around here there is a great dish called deviled crab: blue crab meat is mixed with spices and bread crumbs and then deep-fried in this croquette batter, then hot sauce is added, it's awesome!

YwKp7kLs1GZ6TLPP5M02izvhQeu0NblvfU2DAfZWwmoDDt1-o_CWxqJKTDAjrEPwPk85b6jGk4ikjgHHJs2sSzzEveN5Yixj4GKh61yn80aAGGkkNhND3Lr_qQ
Sounds delish!

Oh, you mean as food?

No. I'd rather pay to see them just crawling around on the sand, to be honest. Beautiful creatures.

I love crabs.... as food. Boiled Alaskan legs are the best.

I wouldn't keep them as pets though. Maybe hermit crabs?

YES.

I LOVE EATING THEM.

I LOVE LOOKING AT THEM.

I LOVE SINGING THEIR SHINY SONGS.

I LOVE CRABBBBBBSSSS...

Same to all of this.

Crabs are delicious and a lot of them are pretty too. Itty bitty crabs in aquariums are super adorable.

Back