Giveaway [On break] Celeste's RV in my campground. Free visits, plz read rules before posting

Yes. My gates open right now so I'll add you when the other visitors have come and gone

Yes. Have we added each other previously? I'm waiting on other visitors so I can't check

I just tried to board the train and it's saying something about parental consent... so I'm going to have to take a look at that. I'm sorry, it's been more than half a year since I've done anything online with this game! I'll let you know when that's worked out.

Feel free to take care of anyone else first!

Last edited:
I just tried to board the train and it's saying something about parental consent... so I'm going to have to take a look at that. I'm sorry, it's been more than half a year since I've done anything online with this game! I'll let you know when that's worked out.

Interesting. Keep me posted

Well, I don't know what the heck that was about, but a setting related to the Child Online Privacy Protection Act was apparently restricted. I'd never touched the parental controls before and I just had to set up a PIN and everything...

All should be in working order now though.

Back after a hiatus (cursed real life responsibilities) Would anyone like to request an rv?

Back