• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [On break] Celeste's RV in my campground. Free visits, plz read rules before posting

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
These are the rules, ignore them at your own peril

1. Stay with me when in my town, do not run off by yourself or stop to talk to my villagers. Violators will be excluded from future visits

2. No making requests ahead of time when the thread is closed. Especially no pm'ing requests; I can't be getting pings from my phone all day while I'm at work, that would be bad

3. If you wish to visit an rv multiple times a day, either with multiple characters or are TTing, let me know when you first request to visit so I can keep the gates open for you

4. If you have another reason to visit on top of rv's, such as getting a petition signed, please tell me first so we can arrange a visit after the giveaway is closed for the day

5. Finally, only one rv will be scanned per day, so no requesting multiple rv's

Here are my current characters (NPCs only, no WA cards, Sanrio cards, or outside game amiibos available) And just for fun I'm gonna keep track of many times each one is requested

Reese (items)
Cyrus (items)
Mabel x4 (items)
Tom Nook (items)
Timmy & Tommy (items)
Blathers x1 (items)
Celeste x1 (items)
Kapp'n x1 (items)
Lottie (items)
Isabelle (summer outfit) (items)
Digby (items)

If you do not see a character on here you'd like to visit, please request on kiwikenobi's giveaway thread if, and only if, it is open; she has several characters of her own

Last edited:
Alright, Mabel will be the rv of the day. One moment please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mabel is scanned in, and gates are open for Kazelle

One moment while I add you both

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open for Mayor Kera and Cottonball

One moment while I add you both

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open for Mayor Kera and Cottonball

On my way very soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had already ordered from Etoile today and forgot there was a 3 a day limit. Thank you anyway, though!

Give me a few minutes, just dropped something off with Cyrus

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open for Dork

coming now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i tried a few times, but i can't seem to find your gates? ;-;
i made sure i added you and all

hold on, gonna close and reopen. look for koholint

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna close for tonight. Stay tuned for another giveaway on another day, folks!

Back