• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Kirby Final Boss?

Favorite Kirby Final Boss?

• Total voters

Dim

Keep moving forward
Apple 🍎
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8579-5303-4501
Toy Hammer
Red Hyacinth
Red Balloon
Red Feather
Red Lily
Tin Robot
Red Pansy
Red Star Fragment
Bloodshot Potion
Red Tulip
Was thinking of leaving out spin-off bosses but wth.

I have yet to play all the games but I think I will go with Dark Matter for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I may go with Zero-Two lol

I had a really hard time choosing between 3 or 4 of them. I wish this was multiple choice.
Also, I haven't gotten to the last boss on the list, but that's kinda fine... Youtube already spoiled it for me with video titles and thumbnails...

I had a really hard time choosing between 3 or 4 of them. I wish this was multiple choice.
Also, I haven't gotten to the last boss on the list, but that's kinda fine... Youtube already spoiled it for me with video titles and thumbnails...
Ahhh so did I so many to choose from! Maybe I should have...

Yea, I was worried about putting him on. Sorry about that! Youtube ruined it for me to though as it did for sun/moon. I just dislike all the videos with thumbnail spoilers. :)

Not that latest kitty clockwork from Robobot for sure. God only knows how many times I had to do that one because both faulty 3ds console and well all those stages :v

I really liked Susie (sp?) cause she had such a silly dialogue haha.. even though she's not really final.

Can't say I like any of them since they are way too complex sometimes and haven't played all those games.. but eh as for design etc. Dark Matter or Marx for sure.

Last edited:
I guess there's not very many Kirby fans here but I'm not too surprised.

I guess there's not very many Kirby fans here but I'm not too surprised.
Yea ikr? But it seems to be a somewhat easy going game like acnl I figured there would be SOME fans. :/ ....but hey at least there is a new game coming to switch in 2018 so I assume some people would get it :eek:

Marx. Marx is terrifying!!

Dark Nebula is the coolest looking one though, for sure.

drawcia gives me a lot of memories. probably not the best one out there but surprisingly the most satisfaction of beating a boss in a kirby game (just in front of marx)

Well I like the Kirby series but I haven't played that many and even less all the way to the end so, yeah.

Wouldn't say it's easy going for the final bosses though, hah :p

Well I like the Kirby series but I haven't played that many and even less all the way to the end so, yeah.

Wouldn't say it's easy going for the final bosses though, hah :p

I don't usually find it that hard.
However, in Kirby's Dream Land 2, I can't get to the true final boss. It's too difficult for me to get all the rainbow drops. (Is that the right name?) In Kirby's Dream Land 3, I couldn't beat the true final boss. I actually had to get my younger brother to do it instead.

I don't usually find it that hard.
However, in Kirby's Dream Land 2, I can't get to the true final boss. It's too difficult for me to get all the rainbow drops. (Is that the right name?) In Kirby's Dream Land 3, I couldn't beat the true final boss. I actually had to get my younger brother to do it instead.
Saaaame getting those rainbow drops are a pain in the neck! I just wanna fight Dark Matter! ;_;

In all honesty, Dream Land 2 was the most annoying kirby game for me. Controls feel weird, enemies kept bumping into me, and the bosses (gasp) are actually hard. I failed against Mr. Shine/Bright abd Dedede like 10 times. xD

Saaaame getting those rainbow drops are a pain in the neck! I just wanna fight Dark Matter! ;_;

In all honesty, Dream Land 2 was the most annoying kirby game for me. Controls feel weird, enemies kept bumping into me, and the bosses (gasp) are actually hard. I failed against Mr. Shine/Bright abd Dedede like 10 times. xD

The Mr. Shine/Bright fights usually annoy me. Even in a minigame of Kirby Mass Attack.

I really like Dark Mind! Kirby and the Amazing Mirror was my first Kirby game and I loved it! Although King D-Mind's theme is an absurdly catchy and jazzy cover of Dar Mind's theme, so I give him some major credit!

mine HAS to be Marx. While his boss fight theme isnt the best one off all time (that medal belongs to Magolor) its still a fun boss fight

where is kracko lmao 😭😭

(sorry I'm not actually familiar with Kirby bosses besides the Dedede man himself)

Voted for Dark Matter! I loved fighting against that enemy.

It's just me and the one other person who voted for drawcia against the world 😤
Jokes aside, canvas curse was my first kirby game and I'm very attached to it. I also love witch-themed characters, so Drawcia was an instant fave 💕 She has been my online name for years (i still use it, but less often)

Queen Sectonia is memorable to me because Kirby Triple Deluxe is my very first Kirby game I've ever played

Back