Switch
8579-5303-4501
Island
Kirby Easter Egg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Any shows that focus on educating viewers on things like science, history, politics, etc. Most likely from school, unless you watch educational shows at home.

I really like 30 days, Myth Busters, Pawn Stars, and of course from my childhood, Magic School Bus and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Adam Ruins Everything actually seems kinda interesting to me but I never really watched it.

LIBERTYS.KIDS. My favorite educational series hands down. It's why I know so many random facts about the American revolution. In addition to being educational the way I remember it, it was just a flat out good cartoon. I shipped James and Sarah. :p

I also love myth busters, American pickers, and the magic school bus. (And more in just drawing a blank

Mythbusters, and as a kid Bill Nye the Science Guy...probably a few others.

I like a lot of the ones posted by OP and I also like the Kurzgesagt channel on Youtube.

Bill Nye the Science Guy (bill bill bill bill bill)

Also, Mythbusters was always great! Magic School Bus was always good, but I always got salty at that kid named Arnold who just doubted everything. I know they needed on ignorant kid, but HUH

I don't really know if this counts but I love the nature/animal type shows and documentaries. I watch them while I'm working at home since nobody else I know likes them xD

I loved this show on animal planet they used to play every day it was like top ten most extreme animals and nobody ever knows what I'm talking about.

The Magic School Bus, Reading Rainbow, and Bill Nye are like my childhood educational shows. I like Pawn Stars as well and Storage Wars can be pretty informative.

I like Bill Nye's show til "Bill Nye saves the World" came out. Steven Universe also, since it portrays lots of good examples of morals in the show.

does TED talks count? lol
otherwise, I really like Mythbusters and How it's made

I like the Planet Earth series. Planet Earth 2 was really, really good but very graphic. I love them though.

Most shows I watch are educational. I like learning a lot.

I love educational shows! All growing up that was like, a big portion of my media consumption. Zaboomafu, Reading Rainbow, Between the Lions, Bill Nye, etc. Pretty much all those PBS shows and stuff. Loved watching How It's Made and Mythbusters and those kinds of things, I don't know if "cooking shows" count but I love those too. I still like the newer shows like I LOVED Adam Ruins Everything. I am pretty much a facts magnet so I eat up informative shows like that. I love documentaries and historical shows too, JUST FEED ME KNOWLEDGE FOREVER!

Antiques Roadshow if you count that. Might be more infotainment than pure education show maybe but yeah well you learn stuff about things and historical dates so??

Also yeah historical and political documentaries are mostly always interesting to watch unless it's those really cheap made ones lol.

I like Zero Hour (it's a tragedy/true crime educational show) and Mythbusters. I used to love the Magic School Bus and Bill Nye.

Back