Buying My wishlist!

no i got everything. are u doing something? o.o you said my gates weren't opened so you look afk now. ill TT and get your items now

I can get you the aurora screen, bamboo wall, tartan rug, shower, and palm tree lamp for 1 TBT each if you need any c:

I can get you the aurora screen, bamboo wall, tartan rug, shower, and palm tree lamp for 1 TBT each if you need any c:
You're a saint ;w; Yes! 5 TBT? Can we trade in about two ish hours? I'll VM you. Do you want me to pick it up or do you want to deliver? You'd have to deliver at my beach though :0

You're a saint ;w; Yes! 5 TBT? Can we trade in about two ish hours? I'll VM you. Do you want me to pick it up or do you want to deliver? You'd have to deliver at my beach though :0

Anything that you want is fine ^^ I'll wait for your vm then

I would love to help you out more, my friend, but the only thing I have is the gold screen wall. 2k?

Last edited:
I would love to help you out more, my friend, but the only thing I have is the gold screen wall. 2k?
Thank you! Any help at all is great, yes :] I won't be available right now but perhaps we can trade in 1-2 hours or maybe tomorrow? Is that alright?

I have:
Autumn Wall
Bamboo Flooring
Gold Screen Wall
Kadomatsu
Kiki and Lala Dress
Kiki and Lala Pin
Kiki and Lala Shoes
Kiki and Lala Socks
Kiki and Lala Wand
Monitor Tower
Palace Tile