Seventeenth Angel
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
http://moridb.com/catalogs/sYO45qPk4S
This is my wishlist, if anyone has anything from it, if I can buy it that would be great! Offers of TBT and IGB would be great! If I can't pay for it then I might decline an offer, otherwise :] please tell me if you can help me out here!

Last edited:
I can offer you the sacks of money, white festive tree, spring kimono, palace tile, bamboo-grove wall and jail bars.
30tbt?

I also have 2 bamboo fences if you wanted multiples. xD

Last edited:
I can offer you the sacks of money, white festive tree, spring kimono, palace tile, bamboo-grove wall and jail bars.
30tbt?

I also have 2 bamboo fences if you wanted multiples. xD
Ah, 30 tbt is a little too much for me :( How about sacks of money, white festive tree, bamboo grove wall, jail bars and two bamboo fences for 18 tbt? Is that okay?

I have the monitor tower, for 4TBT? :3
I'll have to pass :( sorry, but I would buy for 3 tbt? If that works?

- - - Post Merge - - -

?!?!?! YOU GAVE ME YOUR RING AND ITS ON YOUR WISHLIST ?!?!
Yeah xD It was something I needed for one of my rooms but then I wanted to give it to you as tangible evidence to signify our marriage (lol)

i ordered you the anatomical model, exotic end table, planked tatami floor, and the rococo shelf bc we are buddies

i ordered you the anatomical model, exotic end table, planked tatami floor, and the rococo shelf bc we are buddies
Thank you :3 Tell me when it gets in the mail and i'll come over to your town

I have a bamboo wall and lab wall. If you want them, does 1,000 for both sound good?

I'm ready to trade whenever you are. May I come to your town? I'm not sure what VM means. I can private message though.

Last edited:
I'm getting off of ACNL for now. I never saw you on to trade :( have fun though, and gl with your wishlist.

Np I'll trade at your place if it's ok. Just say when your gates are open.

Last edited:
My gates are open :)
I also just got a lab wall. Take it if you want c:

edit: Oh wait nvm I think you already got it >v<

Last edited:
Np I'll trade at your place if it's ok. Just say when your gates are open.
Okay, I finally got back to my own town as we ran into some problems ending the session because someone was AFK with the storage window up. Opening gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open :)
I also just got a lab wall. Take it if you want c:

edit: Oh wait nvm I think you already got it >v<
I'll come to your town afterwards ^^

Back