Full mailbox in the Post Office

Alcosmos

Laura
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I filled up the letter store at the Post Office. I only save letters from my villagers, specials and similar. I feel sorry for getting rid of them and I don't know what to do.

What have you done when the Post Office was full?

Last edited:
Start deleting. I only saved letters for special occasions and goodbye letters from villagers that moved out. Had to cut back on what I considered "special" occasions and now I only save goodbye letters from villagers that included their pic. Oh, and I save letters from people that write to me over wifi. I think I'll eventually have to start saving goodbye letters on my other characters even though they'd probably never receive a pic, since I'm running low on storage again.

I don't think I've ever filled up my mail box. I save letters that made me really happy, special ones or villagers that moved away that I really liked xD I don't think it's necessary to save them all :)

I only saved very cute letters from my dreamies and farewell-letters from villagers who moved out to imagine and remember them. I haven't even filled half of my mailbox in the post office, but if I were you, I would decide to save just the most imporant ones.

I only save letters from villagers and mom, but I rarely send letters since DS typing is tedious for me so I hardly receive any.

I never keep villager letters. I don't write to them, yet they continually spam me.

I only save achievement letters.

I think I've only saved a few villager letters; I don't usually care about saving them, but some of them make me laugh and then I have to lol. Deirdre once sent me a letter about how hard she worked at growing hybrid flowers and she finally got one to bloom, which she sent to me! :) I thought it was super sweet so I saved it, but most others I just toss because villagers tend to repeat themselves.

I rarely end up saving letters from villagers. I save special letters from The post office, nintendo, mum, ect.

I think saving letters from specials isn't really worth it, since they'll probably send the same letter again every year or so (if the special is someone like Jack I mean, he sends his letters a LOT) I've never filled the mailbox in the post office mostly because I either forget to save my letters because i'm doing other stuff and just decide get rid of them, or I don't think any of my letters are worth saving. Except the birthday letters from villagers letting me know their birthday is coming up. I'm not sure if the same thing happens in new leaf, but I do also save the birthday letters I get from my villagers on my birthday but that's about it. I never save my letters from my mum though, because she'll just send the same thing eventually.

Again as most say, I save the best letters, but also if its getting too full, I write down the letter they have given me so I'll remember it.

Back