Giveaway 20 million bells giveaway (free)

rayaacrossing

bluebear ;)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Lily
Red Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
97.7% (42) +
i need to get rid of lots of my bells because my bank is maxed out. please pm me if interested. or comment below. if you would offer me tbt that would be great. also if you would offer items or sets that would be great as well :) thanks!

I only have 9 TBT but I'm willing to give you all 9 for an equivalent of that in IGB! This would help the second town I just made greatly :D

Well, duh, I'm willing to take some bells off your hands, too. Nothing really exciting to offer, but would you like any of these items?

amazing machine; ball return; blue bureau; chocolate fountain; chaise lounge; claw-foot tub; exotic screen; fancy doll; five lamp; game shelf; gas pump; hero's clothes; jukebox; lemon table; mama polar bear; minimalist bed; minimalist wardrobe; mountain standee; outdoor bath; oval clock; pyramid; regal lamp; sandbag; scarecrow; sloppy TV; snow globe; Spaceman Sam; theremin; ? Block. I also have baskets of perfect cherries...

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

sorry, been here, done this, got the t-shirt, threw it away... cancelling...thanks, anyway

Last edited:
I'm interested ^^
I'm looking for bells to help with my new town.

Back