• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer furniture

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
I knew the furniture were huge. Giant stewpot, that's amazing, I thought.
DB6bFzSUwAARxeW

But this is ginormous! Holy moly! You can bathe in that. Is anyone using HHD furniture in their homes?

Also, potluck anyone? ;)

I have the tent in my backyard forest. HHD furniture is so big that if you bring it to Cyrus to customize, he sets up a sign on the table instead and when it's done it's packed in a box. What are you doing with the bear I gave you lol?

I have the tent in my backyard forest. HHD furniture is so big that if you bring it to Cyrus to customize, he sets up a sign on the table instead and when it's done it's packed in a box. What are you doing with the bear I gave you lol?
I was thinking of giving it to one of my friends because he thought the papa bear was huge. So I kind of want to freak him out with the mega teddy!

I actually use the big teddy bear in my main room .

I'm currently using the tent, iceberg, luxury car and mountain in my house. They're certainly huge but they're good for filling space, and I think it's nice to use items of varying sizes. :) Still, I was really surprised when I found out how big they were. I like their designs, but it's hard to use too many of them at a time.

The teddy bear and stewpot are the ones I only know so far.

Luxury car, tent, submarine, plane, monitor tower, robot, and carriage can all be customized. I think there are a few more but I don't know off the top of my head what they are

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, is the tractor an HHD furniture piece?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, just checked moridb. Last two that can be customized are large egg and inflatable resetti

I can't remember the exact name of the item but the tea cup ride can also be customized, I believe. :)

I asked a question about what WA furniture was customizable a few months ago and someone posted a link that showed all the stuff. Soon as I can get to my laptop instead of relying on my smartphone I'll re-link it here

Back