Amanda Bynes returns :)

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Well, we all know what Amanda Bynes has been up to for the last five years. She is sober and ready to return to tv. How do you feel about this?

I've never been so ready for a come back since breaking benjamin. Amanda was my favorite growing up and I always stood by her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp2szlqziVE

Oooh yay! I loved her growing up! The Amanda Show was hilarious and I loved her in She's the Man. Glad to see her getting all "fixed" up!

I always loved the Amanda show! I'm rooting for her and hope she can rebuild her career.

someone ran out of money

Actors don't make that much money as children, they're kids and legally cannot handle their money. Same thing happened to aaron carter when he turned 18 most of the money he made wasn't there for him and only 2 million was left because he legally wasn't allowed to have his checks. And I'm pretty sure he made 100+ million.

I think it was smart for her to go to fashion school because acting is an inconsistent job. Fashion can be as well, but at least if she got a "normal" job, some places will pay you more if you went to school and got a degree. I'm happy for her.

It's sad that these children are slaves to an industry from age 5-18 and they don't even get to have say in where their hard earned money went because their parents pushed them into it, then collected the checks after. So it is really all they know.

Last edited:
Aww. She looks well. I always hated how people ridiculed her when she so obviously needed help.

Actors don't make that much money as children, they're kids and legally cannot handle their money. Same thing happened to aaron carter when he turned 18 most of the money he made wasn't there for him and only 2 million was left because he legally wasn't allowed to have his checks. And I'm pretty sure he made 100+ million.

I think it was smart for her to go to fashion school because acting is an inconsistent job. Fashion can be as well, but at least if she got a "normal" job, some places will pay you more if you went to school and got a degree. I'm happy for her.

It's sad that these children are slaves to an industry from age 5-18 and they don't even get to have say in where their hard earned money went because their parents pushed them into it, then collected the checks after. So it is really all they know.

it was supposed to be sarcastic but ok

Good for her, I guess. I've seen a lot of talk about her return and it confuses me a little. A lot of people retire and then come back.

it was supposed to be sarcastic but ok

I know you were, but she actually did run out of money...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i loved her as penny in hairspray, i'm glad she's getting back into acting

I seen that at the movies, I loved it. I also really like her in easy A. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww. She looks well. I always hated how people ridiculed her when she so obviously needed help.

She looks the best she has in years, you can definitely see it on her face that she is healthy and happy.

I'm glad she figured herself out and is coming back, it's got to be really hard for child stars, you see it in so many of them, they're put into this "box" as children so they kind of implode when they become adults and no longer have to conform to their parents' standards and that's when stuff gets dicey. I'm glad she's made her way past it and I'm looking forward to seeing what she does! =] Also proud of Miley for sounding like Miley again.

Hah, cool I guess. And yeah The Amanda Show and All That were some great childhood shows here, aah yes.

I love what you said here. People think money is the route to all happiness. It isn't. You can be loaded and have everything in the world and still not feel happy. I was so sick of seeing people say they had it good, because of the almighty dollar...
Miley Cyrus was another one of my favorites when I was about ten. When she well, started acting goofy, I kind of stopped paying attention to her. I will be called a fake fan, but her behavior was too much for me, I am too conservative for that. But I did listen to Bangerz. It wasn't TOO bad.

Aaron carter is another victim here. Like I said on the first page of this, his parents spent most of his money. They left him with 2% I'm pretty sure...

I don't like him, for literal personal reasons.
He followed me on twitter(i wasn't following him first btw), and when I DM'd him, he read it, unfollowed me, then started a Justin bieber rant... then apologized and tweeted "we cool?" when he(JB) didn't even NOTICE he said anything ill to him in the first place.
(yeah, an odd story to tell, i was curved by a 90s pop star)

He FT a girl I know on her birthday... thats not weird, but his behavior is sooo gross towards his fans, because he KNOWS they are interested... like her. she is obsessed. (shes older than me)

I looked more into it, and there are so many stories of him acting completely nuts (and other stories about chatting with fans on facetime and imessage). He went to a college to perform a few years ago, and was like "im aaron ****ing carter how does anybody NOT know me"

He will start sexting people, i read stories (multiple, this was on buzzfeed) where he had sex with a lot of his fans, and completely be a player.. he had relations (sexual) with an underage girl... multiple... I also followed him for a while on other platforms to evaluate his behavior, and he definitely missed out on his childhood.... he acts like he is still that 12 year old aaron carter...
that could have all been prevented if his parents didn't force feed him to the media. Now he is fame thirsty because that is all he knows! He never had a chance to do anything else because he was too busy being Aaron carter the american heartthrob.

Also another childhood star funfact: Justin Bieber is sober now, I guess he was on drugs. he got into this industry so he could take care of his mom.... they were below the poverty level, got food from food banks, and always wore someone elses used clothes that never fit...:( Scooter Braun was about to file for bankruptcy, then "One Time" blew up, and the rest was history.
Now he hates being around his fans because they treat him like an absolute animal! I never screamed at a concert because these are people like me and you. And people wonder why they go crazy. They're not even treated like humans...

Oh wow. Good for her! She really looks healthy in here.
I wish her luck in continuing her acting career and starting up a new clothing line. :D

I'm really happy about this.

Amanda, Lindsay and Miley are getting back on track now, they all have come a long way from what they used to be.

Amanda looks really well, can't wait for her return to the silver screen!

I was a fan in my youth but her comments about Rihanna... I can't support her anymore. I know she was on drugs and dealing with personal demons but while I wish her health, I wouldn't watch anything she was in.

Back