• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Tulips and Roses

Fefo

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (35) +
I'm selling some base and hybrid roses and tulips and I accept both IGB and TBT for it! Just post which ones you want and how many of them with an offer and we can make a deal!
I also accept trading the hybrids for black lilies or purple pansies.

Right now I have (will be updated whenever I sell some):

ROSES

Black roses – 3
Purple roses – 11
Red roses – 25
White roses – 32
Yellow roses - 23

TULIPS

Yellow tulips - 50
Red tulips – 33
White tulips – 29
Orange tulips - 12

Last edited:
Can I have all the pink tulips, two orange roses, all the purple roses and the 3 purple tulips? 200k igb???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have all the pink tulips, two orange roses, all the purple roses and the 3 purple tulips? 200k igb???

I can make it more if that's not enough too
i wasn't sure what to offer

Any way I can buy 20 orange roses, all 9 of the black roses, and all 11 of the black tulips? I have no idea how much to offer, I've never bought flowers before, what's a good general amount? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can make it more if that's not enough too
i wasn't sure what to offer

Hey, I was looking around because I had no idea how much people are actually charging for these and I saw they usually charge 2tbt per hybrid and current conversion rate of tbt to igb would be 200k, but I'm fine with either 2tbt or 50k igb per hybrid! Whatever suits you the best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any way I can buy 20 orange roses, all 9 of the black roses, and all 11 of the black tulips? I have no idea how much to offer, I've never bought flowers before, what's a good general amount? lol

Same answer as above :D

okay, great. thanks for checking that for me! so how about I do 20 orange roses and 6 black roses for.... 52 tbt?

okay, great. thanks for checking that for me! so how about I do 20 orange roses and 6 black roses for.... 52 tbt?

Sure! I'll add you and open my gates in 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Ah, I'm so sorry! I should have mentioned I'm not available right now. But I should be home in the next 45 minutes. that okay?

Wow okay that would be a little too many igb for me :( I'll prob just do tbt and get two orange roses, 2 pink tulips, 2 purple roses, and 2 purple tulips for 16 tbt? I'm available now as well :)

Wow okay that would be a little too many igb for me :( I'll prob just do tbt and get two orange roses, 2 pink tulips, 2 purple roses, and 2 purple tulips for 16 tbt? I'm available now as well :)

Ok! Gates are open and the flowers are ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 1 purple tulip for 2 tbt?

Sure, I'll add you and open the gates for you soon.

hi there!!
could I please get all of your pink roses, 5 orange roses, 3 purple roses, and 5 orange tulips

I can offer around 200k per hybrid, so that's about 1mil? if that's alright? :D

hi there!!
could I please get all of your pink roses, 5 orange roses, 3 purple roses, and 5 orange tulips

I can offer around 200k per hybrid, so that's about 1mil? if that's alright? :D

Hey! That would total 30 hybrids and 200k each would make it cost like 6m or so. I'm only charging 50k per hybrid though, so the total would be 1.5m bells. Is that ok?

Hey! That would total 30 hybrids and 200k each would make it cost like 6m or so. I'm only charging 50k per hybrid though, so the total would be 1.5m bells. Is that ok?

I'm such an idiot, must have entered it wrong into my calculator lol I thought it was low woops

but okay sure thing, that sounds good :D sorry for the confusion and being a dummy
i'm available now, if you are? :)

I'm such an idiot, must have entered it wrong into my calculator lol I thought it was low woops

but okay sure thing, that sounds good :D sorry for the confusion and being a dummy
i'm available now, if you are? :)

Sure, I'll add you and open the gates. The flowers are right by the train station (already separated them). Btw, I only had 4 orange roses left, so that would be 1450000 bells instead of 1500000.

Sure, I'll add you and open the gates. The flowers are right by the train station (already separated them). Btw, I only had 4 orange roses left, so that would be 1450000 bells instead of 1500000.

okay that's perfect, thank you!

i'll be over shortly :D

for all black tulips and pink roses?, at 100k each with 28 total flowers plus a little markup for rarity, i can offer 300k total.

Last edited:
for all black tulips and pink roses?, at 100k each with 28 total flowers plus a little markup for rarity, i can offer 300k total.

Hey, pink roses are all sold out, but I still have all of the black tulips. I'm selling each for 50k or 2tbt so just pick the best payment for you :)

Last edited:
Hey, pink roses are all sold out, but I still have all of the black tulips. I'm selling each for 50k or 2tbt so just pick the best payment for you :)

ok i will buy 11 black tulips for 50k each, so 550k bells total

ok i will buy 11 black tulips for 50k each, so 550k bells total

Ok, I'll add you now and open my gates, so just check in 2 minutes or so. The flowers are next to the train station.

Back