Any Mermaid Exteriors I Can Get?

Bunny D.va

June Bug Mech
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello there ^-^ I am trying to get the mermaid house, all of the exterior. I need the roof, door, and mailbox for it to be complete. If your Tom Nook has any of the three may I come over to have it sent over to my store? My FC is underneath my avatar. Thank you so much! :)

I'll check my game now for you!

Sorry, I don't have any of those at the moment D: I don't think I ever got my sweets roof tbh. I never saw a Mermaid roof in ages too! I find the roofs the most rare. I used to see mermaid doors everyday for awhile.

EDIT: Just time traveled and only got the fence, darn xD

Last edited:
I'll check my game now for you!

Sorry, I don't have any of those at the moment D: I don't think I ever got my sweets roof tbh. I never saw a Mermaid roof in ages too! I find the roofs the most rare. I used to see mermaid doors everyday for awhile.

EDIT: Just time traveled and only got the fence, darn xD

Aww it's okay ^-^ thanks for trying. This is the closest I've ever been to ever getting the whole mermaid exterior. Must be super rare.

Aww it's okay ^-^ thanks for trying. This is the closest I've ever been to ever getting the whole mermaid exterior. Must be super rare.

Your welcome! I just time traveled again so lemme check (don't worry, it isn't a waste of my time, I like helping others and I need a sweets roof anyway!).
Yes, I find the Zen very rare, Mermaid and Sweets are pretty rare too. Also the Garden exterior and fairy tale stuff.

Just checked, nothing again, and speak of the devil, it's the garden exterior xD

Last edited:
I'll message you if I find one in my town's Nooks. I tend to to see the mermaid mailbox a lot, although with my luck I may not anymore since the game just knows when I specifically want something lol

Your welcome! I just time traveled again so lemme check (don't worry, it isn't a waste of my time, I like helping others and I need a sweets roof anyway!).
Yes, I find the Zen very rare, Mermaid and Sweets are pretty rare too. Also the Garden exterior and fairy tale stuff.

Just checked, nothing again, and speak of the devil, it's the garden exterior xD

Of course xD just my luck that I saw two mermaid doors with no intention of doing it and then now I can't find a thing! The odds, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll message you if I find one in my town's Nooks. I tend to to see the mermaid mailbox a lot, although with my luck I may not anymore since the game just knows when I specifically want something lol

Okay thank you ^-^ I think I may do some time traveling to just to see if I get lucky. Probably not since I never can find something I want in this game!

Of course xD just my luck that I saw two mermaid doors with no intention of doing it and then now I can't find a thing! The odds, lol

Okay thank you ^-^ I think I may do some time traveling to just to see if I get lucky. Probably not since I never can find something I want in this game!
XD These games are psychic, they can read our minds and not give us what we what when we want it XD I'll keep time traveling for you!

Last edited:
XD These games are psychic, they can read our minds and not give us what we what when we want it XD I'll keep time traveling for you!

totally xD at least I can get my mansion faster by time traveling and paying it off!

totally xD at least I can get my mansion faster by time traveling and paying it off!

In the game Monster Hunter, people refer to it as the desire sensor.
Basically, if I want a rare gem, the people I'm playing with that don't need it will get around 2 each, and I'll get none. It's crazy XD

In the game Monster Hunter, people refer to it as the desire sensor.
Basically, if I want a rare gem, the people I'm playing with that don't need it will get around 2 each, and I'll get none. It's crazy XD

Nice! The only good luck I have is pearls. But I did get a mermaid door, so now it's just the mailbox and roof!

Nice! The only good luck I have is pearls. But I did get a mermaid door, so now it's just the mailbox and roof!

That's good! I'm going to take a break from time traveling for a little while but I'll totally contact you if I see the roof or mailbox! (One of my houses needs the roof actually XD)

That's good! I'm going to take a break from time traveling for a little while but I'll totally contact you if I see the roof or mailbox! (One of my houses needs the roof actually XD)

Okay ^-^ I'll post here if I get the other two! Thank you for time traveling for me ^-^

Thank you! ^-^ I must be getting some good luck because the mailbox was the next day! Now just the roof, hopefully that doesn't take too long!

I'm glad you almost got the entire set! :D

If you get the roof let me know, since I need it too xD

I'm glad you almost got the entire set! :D

If you get the roof let me know, since I need it too xD

I haven't had much luck. I've fastforward almost a month and have had no avail :( if you have better luck than me then please let me know! ^_^

Back