Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
You know, for watching all those jolly good documentaries and such.

I'm guessing poor old Laserdisc won't get many votes, not even one from myself. :(

I have a nice collection of Blu-Rays :) I like seeing all my favourite movies on my shelf! But I prefer streaming to watch other things too.

I like it digital full screen. I like digital because they are easier to get and free.

I switched to digital everything a while ago. I hate clutter more than anything.

I prefer digital/HD now but seeing VHS copies/recordings is definitely my aesthetic.

digital streaming is basically how my family watches anything. we dont have a working dvd player or cable haha

I very much prefer seeing anything that is a movie in a cinema, so film reels? Haha. If I do watch it at home though, DVD's for sure unless it's on an ad-free channels. Seriously why are commercial channels even allowed to air movies and such if all they are doing is pausing it every 5 minutes and new halfway through???

DVD or Blu-ray. I love having a collection. But sometimes I prefer digital over physical.

Blu-Ray or Digital Download/Streaming.
I think Blu-Ray movies look really good but I honestly do more streaming. I wish I could own physical copies of some of the movies I have Digitally but it's not a huge deal, only when there's buffering or the quality goes to the crapper.

It doesn't really matter, as long as the quality's there.

Yeah, well I do watch/stream a lot online since well, availability but I definitely prefer going to the cinemas or getting dvd's etc. I agree it's handy just flipping open the computer lid/button if you just wanna watch a movie or two though.

I much rather stream or download everything I watch as I'm sooo bad with discs and I always end up losing and scratching them!

Back