• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lorde

Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
soooo any lorde fans? I personally love all her songs, they're just sooooo good and yesterday I discovered her second album is coming in two weeks I'M SO EXCITED, plus today she released "Sober" and shes doing a world tour, I think i'll go to see her because Aaah

anyways here's sober

Her first album was great, but I'm not looking forward to her second one.

MELODRAMA IS COMING THE ENTIRE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS QUAKING IN THEIR BOOTS

team is one of my all time favs by her. she is fantastic. i used to hate her cause she was stealing all the alternative awards from imagine dragons lol. i can relate to her new music on many many levels.

ehhhhh, i was hype for her album, but her new stuff doesn't resonate with me as much as i thought it would

The future of music, as Bowie once said about her.

Funnily enough, I was doing a live stream earlier today and someone thought I looked a lot like her. Compliment.

The future of music, as Bowie once said about her.

Funnily enough, I was doing a live stream earlier today and someone thought I looked a lot like her. Compliment.

I could see that with your magical hair.

I like a lot of her songs, but some of them seem repetitive or too similar I guess.

Better than those dumb edgy pop artists like Melanie Martinez and Halsey and Lana Del Rey. I like her voice a lot, Magnets is my favorite song by her.

I loved (and still do) pure heroine so I had high expectations for melodrama; so far it's def disappointing me, the only song I like somewhat is perfect places. to be fair the album hasn't released yet so maybe a couple other songs will be good

o well

Last edited:
Yeah, I like Lorde. Really love her Pure Heroine album in particular. But for some reason I'm feeling a sort of disconnect from her now.
The songs from Melodrama that have been released so far are good, but they're making me realize that I don't like her voice as much as I used to. I just keep thinking the Melodrama songs might sound even better if they were recorded by other singers? IDK.

Lorde was definitely in my Top 10 favorite artists before, but she's dropped down and I admit it's because of the voice thing and that I can't relate to her new songs much.
BUT THEN AGAIN her entire sophomore album hasn't even dropped yet, and I definitely have hope that the whole product will be good.

She's amazing! It's so wild that she was really young when she wrote her first album. I'm really looking forward to her second album and to see her growth. She's already this great and she's only 20?! Omg, I just found out she's touring in my country soon!!!! Woah, thanks for making me look her up! I want to go but the venue is pretty far from where I live.

I loved her old songs so much more, like 400 Lux, Ribs, etc. Her newer once are also pretty good but I haven't gotten into them as much as her older ones~ :)

i love her but i have to laugh under my breath bc there's a south park joke about her that i L O V E but liability is my favorite song by her

Back