• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can someone explain agender to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc intersex is real, some people are born that way. But if you have a vagina, and a vagina only, or a penis and a penis only, you are not intersex. And if you think you are you should seek help.

yeah, I hope that girl never gets that surgery... she might regret it one day.

kinda like that woman who blinded herself (she has a mental illness as well and blinded herself to finally be "happy") how does putting drain cleaner in your eyes make you happy... if she got on some medication and got therapy she would have never had to go that far.... it doesn't even fix the problem. just masks it.

No, wearing a dress does not physically change your gender. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Like I mentioned a bit ago, some people's definition of "gender" and "sex" are interchanged.

Idk but I agree that gender is something that you identify with and sex is what you really are. You might identify as a woman but still be a man.

No, wearing a dress does not physically change your gender. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Any other explanation also makes no sense to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

kinda like that woman who blinded herself (she has a mental illness as well and blinded herself to finally be "happy") how does putting drain cleaner in your eyes make you happy... if she got on some medication and got therapy she would have never had to go that far.... it doesn't even fix the problem. just masks it.

Ooh, I saw a news report about that on YouTube. I think she got someone to help put a couple drops in each eye but eventually needed to be taken to hospital. If you want to be blind, wear a blindfold.

Let me ask you something. If you say that John's gender does change, would John's sex still be male if he wears that dress?

If you go along with the explanation I made, then yes. There is no dispute there.

Nothing has to make sense, all we gotta do is respect it. I might have different beliefs but if your life isn't effecting me I don't care.

But IMO, if my boyfriend was a woman before, and he never told me because that's their definition of gender, boy, I'd be LIVID. I personally DO NOT want to be with a girl. Even if you had a fake schlong and all, you were not born a man... It would make me uncomfortable. Not to be around them, but to date them. I am 100% straight and even the thought of being with a guy who was once a woman upsets me, because they weren't born that way.

Gender is in your head. It's your sex which is which one of the two people reproducing you'll be (the man or woman).

Let me run through an example to make this clear.

John was wandering down the street one day and saw a dress he really liked the look of. John started wearing this dress and signed up to Tumblr. John's gender is now female because he believes so.

I'm on the fence about if this is just insanity or not.

but clothes have no gender though?

I mean u explained that as if wearing dresses as a man turned you a woman lmao

If someone identifies as female but they have male parts
They're either A. a trap or B. someone starting the transition to a female. That's the way I see it.
(Or they could just be ****ing with people to get a reaction out of them. Or going the drag queen route)

but clothes have no gender though?

I mean u explained that as if wearing dresses as a man turned you a woman lmao
I feel like AnimalCrossingPerson is a lowkey troll lol.

Man people are taking cross dressing to a whole new level nowadays.
No, his dna isn't a womans dna. Even if there was bottom surgery, theres no female reproductive organs.
A man wearing a dress doesn't make him trans either. Some men wear womens clothes and aren't trans.

They're either A. a trap or B. someone starting the transition to a female. That's the way I see it.
(Or they could just be ****ing with people to get a reaction out of them. Or going the drag queen route)

^^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like AnimalCrossingPerson is a lowkey troll lol.

Man people are taking cross dressing to a whole new level nowadays.
No, his dna isn't a womans dna. Even if there was bottom surgery, theres no female reproductive organs.
A man wearing a dress doesn't make him trans either. Some men wear womens clothes and aren't trans.

Well he said that the person believes he is a woman because he wears a dress. That implies to me that he is identifying as a woman but he is still a man.

But idk I'm just guessing.

or C. they're transtrenders. (i dont think people who havent transitioned yet are transtrenders, just people who say they are to get attention and feel nothing at all)

or C. they're transtrenders. (i dont think people who havent transitioned yet are transtrenders, just people who say they are to get attention and feel nothing at all)

Ah yes that too, I forgot that part. (Whoops)

Which bring me to point D where they're just trying to get a reaction out of people

If you truly believe you're the opposite gender, it is actually sad. It reminds me of this story about a schizophrenic homeless woman my friend told me about, she believed she was Marilyn Monroe. That didn't make her Marilyn Monroe though. I might come off as insensitive but I'm not here saying I wont call you he/she or your new name. Just stating facts that were proven by science. It is just a chemical imbalance, some people just choose to transition to feel right in their body.

Transwoman, or a Transgenderman sounds like a better label IMO, you can still use your preferred pronouns but let people know you weren't born as a man/woman.

If you look like a woman, or man, and have the opposite sex organ, you are technically still a man/woman. But I never say that to someone who is, that's outright disrespectful. Because, it is mental illness.

Also with the bathroom laws, they're BS. Not because I'm uncomfortable with sharing a bathroom, but because people can imitate someone who is struggling with gender dysphoria to go into a bathroom to do god knows what to women/men (pedophilia applies to EVERYONE men and women).

Last edited:
If you truly believe you're the opposite gender, it is actually sad. It reminds me of this story about a schizophrenic homeless woman my friend told me about, she believed she was Marilyn Monroe. That didn't make her Marilyn Monroe though. I might come off as insensitive but I'm not here saying I wont call you he/she or your new name. Just stating facts that were proven by science. It is just a chemical imbalance, some people just choose to transition to feel right in their body.

Transwoman, or a Transgenderman sounds like a better label IMO, you can still use your preferred pronouns but let people know you weren't born as a man/woman.

If you look like a woman, or man, and have the opposite sex organ, you are technically still a man/woman. But I never say that to someone who is, that's outright disrespectful. Because, it is mental illness.

Also with the bathroom laws, they're BS. Not because I'm uncomfortable with sharing a bathroom, but because people can imitate someone who is struggling with gender dysphoria to go into a bathroom to do god knows what to women/men (pedophilia applies to EVERYONE men and women).

If someone is a man and believes he is a woman, I don't have a problem with it until he starts acting childish and getting mad at people for not calling him a woman.

If a man dresses as a woman and wants to be referred to as she/her then I respect that choice. But I don't like it when people get furious over someone calling them a man when they identify as a woman. That's just ridiculous.

And what about mental illness?

If someone is a man and believes he is a woman, I don't have a problem with it until he starts acting childish and getting mad at people for not calling him a woman.

If a man dresses as a woman and wants to be referred to as she/her then I respect that choice. But I don't like it when people get furious over someone calling them a man when they identify as a woman. That's just ridiculous.

well if everyone started disrepecting your choices wouldn't you be mad?

you mean like if they were "mistaken" to be a man instead of a woman because of their physical appearance?

Nah, I just like being a bit silly and hoping people will interpret a serious message.

That's hilarious but this isn't necessarily the best place to do that.

Or maybe it because we all know that people are gonna be serious about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back