Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What cracker is/are your favourite(s)? Could be type, could be brand. Why do you like it so much? C:

----

I love Ritz, Goldfish, Swiss Cheese Crackers and Toppables. They're all salty and delicious!

A lot of crackers are great but I love Townhouse crackers the best, the buttery ones are so freaking amazing as well as the pretzel crackers, I think the FlipSides half pretzel ones are probably my #1. I also enjoy Ritz as well as Wheat Thins. And I can never turn down a rice cracker that is well seasoned.

I love Cheez-Its, Goldfish, and Ritz! I love any crackers with cheese really, so Cheez-Its are heaven for me. Goldfish is a lovely little snack that's very cheddar-y. <3 But it has other delicious flavors too, like cupcake! I love how Ritz are dry and like clog up your throat because than you drink some ice cold soda and it's a match made in heaven.

I do that with any chips, really. I eat a lot of any dry snacks without drinking anything and at the end just gulp down am entire cup of soda. It all meets up in my throat and tastes amazing. I know IT'S REALLY WEIRD but that's just who I am.

What cracker is/are your favourite(s)? Could be type, could be brand. Why do you like it so much? C:

----

I love Ritz, Goldfish, Swiss Cheese Crackers and Toppables. They're all salty and delicious!

I love Ritz crackers too, I could eat an entire box of them. They did release a cheese flavour, not a fan of them I'm afraid. I do like the Jacob's Cracker Crisps though, they're packed full of flavour, my favourite would either have to be the Thai sweet chilli or sour cream and chive. Jacob's crackers are just fab all round, definitely my go to brand!

Edit: Although, they can be quite expensive so I do avoid buying their products unless they're on offer.

Last edited:
Lol thought you meant druggers or stuff...

Idk I don't really eat biscuits and things often but yeah those salt ones are always good.

Buttery crackers like ritz! Mmmmmmmmmmm it's been so long since I've had crackers. D:

Last edited:
I don't usually like eating crackers but I could probably eat Ritz all day (the one with cheese) when I feel like to.

Back