What's on your bulletin board?

ashubii

Dream Weaver
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Pansy
While setting up a new town and working on my development permit, I realized that after the initial post to get some approval points, I never use my bulletin board. I know events and what not gets posted there, but does anyone actually use it themselves for other purposes? If so, what do you do with it?

I'm not sure if I'll ever really put it to use, but maybe someone has some good ideas that'll inspire me to try c;

I tend to write funny notes on my friends bulletin boards and vice versa on mine. That's as far as it goes though.

I always delete notices once ive seen them, so my bulletin board is empty

Before I reset a town I post on the Bulletin Board that resetting is happening - sometimes with a date. I let the villagers know if they want to move to do so now before the destruction :)

I often use it to write down shopping and to-do lists and then forget to erase them :blush:

This seems really useful! I think I'd probably forget to check the board and actually do or buy the things I needed to :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

i put the rules on my town on there, or a description of the town.

I very rarely play with other people, usually because I don't think my towns look pretty enough just yet, but that's also a good idea for the board!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ALWAYS check my bulletin board. My last post was Peanut's birthday :)

I check it occasionally, just never put it to much use beyond that xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think once I got really mad because my entire town was wearing the same shirt. It was like a disease, and I hated it because the shirt was bright yellow and I am not a fan of bright yellow or orange colors. Pretty sure I posted my rage on the board that time, lol

Like the first two or so posts are from T&T emporium and how they've received a very fine item or a sale
A bug-off from when I time travelled to get rid of Rory
Zells birthday
The fishing tourney from May
Olafs birthday
and the weather forecast

I really don't use it, I just read it to see what is going on.

Last edited:
I read mine every day, and I use it. For instance, I got tired of villagers telling me in Re-Tail that, in essence, I must be trying to pull the wool over their eyes about items I was selling. I wrote something like this on the bulletin board: All right, listen up, my friends! I put items in Re-Tail at below the price I could get if I sold them outright! I do it for you to be able to buy some cool stuff. So there!

Another time I got tired of the junk they sent me in the mail in return for the cool letters and stuff I sent them, so I posted my small wishlist. Now, this is why I know "the game knows." Because more than once a villager would run up to me and give me something that was on that list!! (Still got a lot of junk, too.)

When it's a landmark day of a sort, I write it on the board. For example, when my town tree finally became big enough to sit on and watch the credits roll by, I wrote it on the board so when I look back through my bulletin board, I will always know when that happened.

I write down when villagers are leaving so i don't forget, but currently:
"PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL VILLAGERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A FLEA BATH THIS FRIDAY. NON-COMPLIANT VILLAGERS WILL BE DUNKED IN THE CREEK AND OSTRACIZED.''
I had 4 or 5 villagers with fleas in one day!

Other than just using the board for events and such, I usually put in small announcements like who moved in and out of town. I also like writing down compliments for my villagers and some random thoughts. :D

When it's a landmark day of a sort, I write it on the board. For example, when my town tree finally became big enough to sit on and watch the credits roll by, I wrote it on the board so when I look back through my bulletin board, I will always know when that happened.

This is a beautiful idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I write down when villagers are leaving so i don't forget, but currently:
"PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL VILLAGERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A FLEA BATH THIS FRIDAY. NON-COMPLIANT VILLAGERS WILL BE DUNKED IN THE CREEK AND OSTRACIZED.''
I had 4 or 5 villagers with fleas in one day!

LOL that is amazing, those poor villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Other than just using the board for events and such, I usually put in small announcements like who moved in and out of town. I also like writing down compliments for my villagers and some random thoughts. :D

This is also really cute! I might start doing that! I always feel it's a shame I never use my board outside of reading the occasional events.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOTICE - GET YOUR OWN DAMM FRUIT.
I AM NOT THE TOWN SLAVE.

Amen to that...

I don't really use the bulletin board, but sometimes a quippy little gem will pop into my head. Like this one:

WVW69kX-dTId4yUurd.jpg

I'm majorly obsessed with The Dark Tower, and that's what this whole town is based around.

Last edited:
Back