• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Super Mario Enemy(s)?

Magikoopa I love this guy
Browser
Browser Jr
Lakitu
Shy Guy
Wario
WaLuigi (love that purple much)
Boos, King Boo and the rest of the ghost from Luigi' Mansion & Dark Moon (as soon as I stop being lazy I will get back to this game )
Dooplis
That one in Super Paper Mario that says mkay
TEC ooohhhh (PPTTYD)

Idk I like Biddybuds I guess
The noises they make are adorable

IKR
WaLuigi is super funny in games
Mario Cart 8 (i think ) I like to be Mario Luigi, Wario I didn't know they actually come at you (Mario is a trash talker
The Mario Party 9 and 10 (Wii U )
he is just funny

When I was all MP9 everybody wanted to have WaLuigi in the party when he lose he go bananas
oh yea Mario as an enemy cause he is the bad guy in DK2 (nes remix + I've played)

I LOVE Wigglers! They are so freaking cute in my opinion c: Especially when they aren?t mad. Like ugh I can relate to one. I?m nice and calm until a little guy jumps on me and then I?m angry XD Though I?ve always like caterpillars, especially just watching them. I also like cheep-cheeps. The ones that obviously do not follow you and make swimming a living pain. I love fish in general c: they are so soothing so the cheep-cheeps that go back and forth always calm me.. Goombas are cute too. There?s a specific look of goomba I really like. But forgot from which game it was. Lol

Chain chomps are cute

any variant of shy guy 0 v0

Lakitu, Boo, Bullet Bill, and Bowser.

Last edited:
any variant of shy guy 0 v0

The Shy Guy variants in the original Paper Mario were the best! I remember laughing out loud when I saw they all had their own names and the one with balloons was named "Sky Guy". I have the worst sense of humor, I admit it.

Last edited:
I always liked Bullet Bill, there's something very satisfying about jumping on those bullets, especially the giant versions in the later games...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always liked Bullet Bill, there's something very satisfying about jumping on those bullets, especially the giant versions in the later games....

Kamek, Petey Piranha, Blooper, Ludwig, Koopa Troopa, Octoomba, Boo, Lemmy and Jack O' Goomba.

They are all very cute!

Last edited:
I really like King Boo and Bowser Jr., but I also like the Shy Guys and Blooper.

Back