Summer goals?

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
since it's summer.. i wanted to learn how to play guitar, but self taught. my dad is a horrific teacher, meaning he's super strict and rude when he teaches, with a hot temper, so i want to sit down and learn myself. i don't have a pick though, but whatever.

My summer goal is to get my husband the hecken out of his work place and hopefully me, too. We've both started working in a very toxic environment (separate environments but equally toxic) and get us to a place where we're at least half way happy doing what we do.

whoooo here we go: (mine are lowkey kind of serious because I'm trying to level up as a person this summer, so!)

-i want to be someone who is sincere and honest and confident and i want to always be improving and improving and getting better and better

-i want to read the news more (being educated and informed can take you SO far in life, and I personally think ignorance is the reason why so much hate is in this world now. make the world a better place by, not donating (yet) or praying, but first working on yourself!)

- be more confident in myself, FOR myself! I'm always so insecure about what other people think about me, but honestly? they don't matter in the grand scheme of things. the only person who needs to validate me is myself.

- read read read! (i'm currently reading: little women, wuthering heights, the namesake, segregated sisterhood: racism politics american feminism, and the selection series! gotta have variety)

- i also want to update my wardrobe and learn how to do my hair haha

- build my acnl town, of course!

there's more, but it's getting long, so i'll stop! I wish you all luck on your goals too!

Get through my strategic management course. Bad idea to take it with such a short timeframe.

Give away/sell some of my gaming things in my cupboard if I can. I honestly don't play much on my Vita and doubting thy will release more nice things there that's not cheesy dating games anyways.

Also hopefully cleaning my closet jeebus I have so much **** clothes i never use or just look ugly af to me

- pass summer school.
- reach my goal in Camp NaNoWriMo.
- edit/submit some of my existing work to publishers.

Winter goals: Cry myself to sleep every night and be depressed every day. :)))

-Be able to run a 5k, I'm halfway there right now so ^^ here's hoping I can pull off the rest of it!
-Weight loss, of course, been a goal of mine since the start of this year. I hope I can get down another 10-15 pounds before next semester!
-Learn how to drive! It scares me like crazy but I need to learn u_u

-Improve at drawing and baking stuff
-Play 24/7 with my Switch (July come already plz)
-Go to the beach
-Gain weight

Last edited:
I'm trying to save as much money as possible, maintain (some) relationships with people I haven't seen since graduation last year, and prepare for the next academic year. I'm also trying to get through at least 25 books before August, finish Gilmore Girls, and buy some new clothes, a bookcase, and a desk for when we move next month.

my plans are upload a youtube video every other day, get into clothes everyday and do painting

I want to read as many books as possible. During the school year I never have the time to sit and read so I try to get as much done during breaks as I can :blush:

Also I really want to adopt a cat. Hopefully I'll be getting one within the week~

idk i want to be healthier. have some exercise every now & then

Actually I DO want to lose some weight! 40-60 lbs., to be exact.

Back