• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your greatest fear?

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
To be very honest, mine is not doing what I want to get done before I die. I have a lot of grand goals, but I also like enjoying simple, nothing moments, and I'm afraid of going too slow AND going too fast through life and missing those things. I'm afraid I'll never get rid of my bad habits and that I'll never level up as an individual. I want to be someone who is sincere and honest in everything they do, and I don't want to have regrets. I don't want to look into the future and see the person I thought I was going to be. I want to be surprised and pleased at who I become. :blush:

Something I read a long time ago, that I don't remember who said, goes like: "The heaviest thing you'll have to carry as you move forward is regret. Make sure you're not carrying too much."

I guess I'm just afraid of the future??? and not achieving what I wanted to achieve??? I don't want to waste my life...

I'm also afraid of rejection, but that's a whooole different can of worms ;)

What are your biggest fears?

being a disappointment, just in big things. i'm a disappointment everyday i know trent knows that

I guess it would have to be marrying the love of my life and them dying young, especially suddenly (as in not from old age, a sickness when they're old, etc). I just think that would be so much more terrifying than any other life change I could think of going through, like losing a job or having to move or something. I guess I'd also say ending up with no friends or family when I'm older. I just don't want to end up alone.

Last edited:
I fear:

War
Pain
Death
Being stuck
Falling
Spiders
Childbirth
Watching my loved ones die or hurt
edit: needles, blood, surgery, etc

Last edited:
Being alive in a coffin. The thought of how little space I would have...barely being able to move...

Losing the people I love. Whether from fighting, distancing, or death. This is my biggest fear. I could say being alone but I felt like my answer was a little more personal than "Being alone."

I also fear dying without those I love knowing what happened to me. The majority of everyone I love are on the internet and if something happens to me... I wouldn't want them to think I abandoned them :')

I also fear heights to an extent, the thought of childbirth scares the crap out of me, and... there is a lot more that I'm not going to say!

Death, I realize we're going to die eventually and it's natural but it's mostly the fear of the unknown, I suppose.

I'm really afraid of death and what comes after it. It frightens me just thinking about it.

Oh and I'm also scared of large insects. They creep me out >-<

Creepy crawlers.. seriously most bugs freak me out so hard.

I could say get a serious disease and what not, but eh if that happen it happens you can't prevent it too much.

oh my god dont get me started

worms (parasites))
large holes in the skin (that particular thing just really bothers me, i dont think im trypophobic)
spiders

I'm not sure if I fear anything, it feels like there can't be lots (if any) things that shock me anymore because of all the things I've already seen. There's just lots of things that make me uncomfortable like uncertainty, extremely crowded places and such.

I have to agree with you OP.

I don't fear death necessarily but I am a victim of the human condition. I want to be remembered for doing what I said I would get done. I'm afraid of dying before that happens.
Also, I'm not afraid of dying alone, but I'm afraid of not finding someone to have a serious, adult relationship with first, at least.

Isolation. I swear, I hate being alone for a lot of time, or just being ignored in general. There was this P.E education where none of the teams we had chose me because THEY FORGOT, I felt like **** because I'm not good at sports but come one???? FORGETTING ABOUT SOMEONE IN A 20 people class?

Oh, I also wanna add my fears of natural disasters like fires amd tornados. I also fear of getting my stuff robbed from me.

I also fear public speaking and anything to do with standing up in front of other people and having them watch me. I hate when people look at me in those cases. I panic. This includes trying on an outfit and asking someone what they think. I get really embarrassed and find myself shrinking a little. It's weird I dunno.

I agree 100% op. I worry I'll never achieve my goals or dreams or live my life with regrets. It's something I try my best to fight against every day by doing the best I can. :)

Back