Old Eggs
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
Idk I just thought it would be fun to see how people draw me based only on descriptions I give. I'll pay however much you want in TBT, it's not a big deal to me.

Casual.kyle's self-description:

I am a Caucasian male
I wear glasses and casual clothes like blue jeans and T-Shirts
I have short, darker brown hair which I part to the right
My eyes are brown
I would consider myself particularly tall and lanky
I am currently in high school and am involved in show choir and theater

Have fun with this!

Boop - Anyone?
I am working on something for you 😀
Prelim sketch done and loaded into ibispaint ... let me know if you don't want me to continue :rolleyes:
9isria.jpg

I am working on something for you ��
Prelim sketch done and loaded into ibispaint ... let me know if you don't want me to continue :rolleyes:
9isria.jpg

It looks really good so far! Do you want me to pay you anything for it when you're done?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure what I was doing, but here you go :>
http://i.imgur.com/jzbe1Ze.png
You can tip if you want but not requiring anything, it was just practice for me~

Thanks! I think that it's pretty close to how I actually look! I'll give you 15 TBT for it. :)

It looks really good so far! Do you want me to pay you anything for it when you're done?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I think that it's pretty close to how I actually look! I'll give you 15 TBT for it. :)

Here ya go :rolleyes:
I hope you like it ... I did a full body ... (his books are supposed to represent Show Choir and have the drama masks) ... I just felt like drawing so whatever you want to throw at me for TBTs is fine ❤️

2197uxt.jpg

Here ya go :rolleyes:
I hope you like it ... I did a full body ... (his books are supposed to represent Show Choir and have the drama masks) ... I just felt like drawing so whatever you want to throw at me for TBTs is fine ❤️

2197uxt.jpg

This is actually super close to how I actually look! I really like this drawing. :) 20 TBT coming your way!

This is actually super close to how I actually look! I really like this drawing. :) 20 TBT coming your way!
Thank you for the bells, Hun ... I am glad you like it ❤️ ... This reminds me of one of my favourite nephews so I liked it too!

Back