• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Aika horror story contest! Get in the story

Mayor Yosuke

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION TIME!

Want to have your character, or a a detail about your town mentioned in the ACNL story "The Nightmare of Aika?" Now's your chance!

Post in the comments with your character's name, OR the thing you want mentioned and a reason (can be short or long), and I'll choose a winner on Saturday morning. The one that gets the most likes (or the one I like the most, if no one votes that way) wins!

I'll contact the winner via PM to get more details so they'll be happy, and I'll post the URL to their website in the chapter notes.

As an example, Nunnafinga's pigs from their town "B.A.M" (Big Animals Matter) showed up on the train in chapter 1, showcasing how animals leave their towns to interact with other towns, so the whole world is connected.

(main characters are already in play, so this would be a cameo, and just something fun.)

Aaaaannnnnd..... Go!

Last edited:
Contest extended!

I'm extending this to whenever someone replies. :)
I've got this up on FB in 3 places, twitter, AO3, and Deviantart. Eventually, someone will comment.
I want to do this, because I love my readers, and want to show my appreciation for them taking the time to read what I create. :)
Because you guys are the best. :)

Back