• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading đźŚ± TBT for IGB

i have to make their houses complete since i'm making my town percy jackson themed T__T storage characters though? you only use them for tiles etc?

AND ARE YOU SURE ; o ; thank you so much omg~

yeah like, i'm kind of a pattern addict so i ended up making way too many clothes for my mayor's pattern storage.
i also use their empty lockers for easier transfer of things i buy in bulk, like flowers and such

ready whenever you are :3

Last edited:
yeah like, i'm kind of a pattern addict so i ended up making way too many clothes for my mayor's pattern storage.
i also use their empty lockers for easier transfer of things i buy in bulk, like flowers and such

i haven't scanned any clothing qrs since i'm focusing on paths and etc but this is actually such a good idea! thank you, ehehe. i'll probably end up making one more character just for storage then! ^^

my gates are opened btw~ i'm nico of elysium. :p

I'd love to get 20tbt for 4mil. I can do more if you want. :')

Last edited:
I'm hoping to trade 20 TBT for 4 mil IGB.

I am currently trying to pay off all my home debts and PWPs.

We can do the trade in your town or mine :)

Thank you! ��
I can do it

Back