• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 🌱 TBT for IGB

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm hoping to trade 20 TBT for 4 mil IGB.

I am currently trying to pay off all my home debts and PWPs.

We can do the trade in your town or mine :)

Thank you! ��

Last edited:
I'm hoping to trade 15 TBT for 3mil IGB.

Thank you! ��

I can get you 3 mil, I'll set them out on the floor and open my gates ~

I'm hoping to trade 5 TBT for 1mil IGB.

Thank you! ��
If you still need this amount then you can VM or PM me.

i'm actually trying to pay off my home loans and pwps, but i'm willing to trade 10 tbt for 2 mil now? if that's okay with you ^^ any amount is fine tbh

2mil for 10 is fine with me, my bank is in the hundred millions range right now so it makes no difference on my end xD
i'll add you and come over, what town do i look for?

never mind i'm dumb, saw it in your signature

Last edited:
2mil for 10 is fine with me, my bank is in the hundred millions range right now so it makes no difference on my end xD
i'll add you and come over, what town do i look for?

i'm so jealous! ; u ; i'm having the toughest time earning money on this game because i've been focusing on pwps.
i'm mayor percy of elysium! my gate is open~

i'm so jealous! ; u ; i'm having the toughest time earning money on this game because i've been focusing on pwps.
i'm mayor percy of elysium! my gate is open~

It takes a long while but you'll get there!!

Last edited:
quite a lot to pay for both my home loans and pwps, but i'm currently trading 30 tbt for 6 mil :)
Ok. I can do that for you. Let me know when I can come over. My town name is Aeternia and the character I will be using is my second character (Melvin).

Back