Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

I can scan Celeste in and either order her bow for you and give it to you tomorrow or you can come over and order it if you like :)

I can scan Celeste in and either order her bow for you and give it to you tomorrow or you can come over and order it if you like :)

I'm currently ordering the bow from someone else but if it falls through, I'll let you know. Thank you for offering! :D

if you still need:
Holly
party wall
paper wall lamp
spring blossoms song
pinic table
patchwork table

I can help, but some i might have to check if I have those items, I let you know~

if you still need:
Holly
party wall
paper wall lamp
spring blossoms song
pinic table
patchwork table

I can help, but some i might have to check if I have those items, I let you know~

I still need all of those :)
Just let me know when you find out c:

I can get you as many holy starts as you need, spring blossoms, a crown, I think I have funny glasses, patchwork sofa, and ring

I can get you as many holy starts as you need, spring blossoms, a crown, I think I have funny glasses, patchwork sofa, and ring

I just ordered a lot of pink cosmos so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the amount of Hollies I need so for now, I'll take 4 (assuming that you want tbt). I've also been offered spring blossoms already so I might not need it c: (I'll let you know if the trade falls through though)

So it's:
4 Holly Starts
Crown
Funny Glasses
Patchwork Sofa
Ring

Let me know what and how much you want for them :D

I just ordered a lot of pink cosmos so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the amount of Hollies I need so for now, I'll take 4 (assuming that you want tbt). I've also been offered spring blossoms already so I might not need it c: (I'll let you know if the trade falls through though)

So it's:
4 Holly Starts
Crown
Funny Glasses
Patchwork Sofa
Ring

Let me know what and how much you want for them :D

Does this sound good? ~
2 tbt per start --> 8 tbt
Crown --> 14 tbt? (Can lower this if its too much...)
Funny glasses--> 2 tbt
Patchwork sofa --> 2 tbt
Ring --> 5 tbt
Total=31 tbt
Also i could knock off some tbt with igb

Does this sound good? ~
2 tbt per start --> 8 tbt
Crown --> 14 tbt? (Can lower this if its too much...)
Funny glasses--> 2 tbt
Patchwork sofa --> 2 tbt
Ring --> 5 tbt
Total=31 tbt
Also i could knock off some tbt with igb

Hmm maybe I can just buy the 4 Hollies (8 tbt), Ring (4 tbt), and Crown (8 tbt)?
I'm not sure of the price of the crown so I just used the average conversion rate from igb to tbt which is 200k/1 tbt. The crown is 1 mil so that would be 5 tbt then I added 3 more tbt as an additional fee. : o?

Let me know if this is okay or not c:

Hmm maybe I can just buy the 4 Hollies (8 tbt), Ring (4 tbt), and Crown (8 tbt)?
I'm not sure of the price of the crown so I just used the average conversion rate from igb to tbt which is 200k/1 tbt. The crown is 1 mil so that would be 5 tbt then I added 3 more tbt as an additional fee. : o?

Let me know if this is okay or not c:
Thats fine if you want i can get you the funny glasses and sofa both for 2 tbt?

Back