• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

Sure I'll VM you when I'm ready with your items. Would you like me to go to your town or mine?
I can come to yours if you'd like! Also I meant to ask for the rococo wall and not the floor I apologize ;;

Last edited:
I can get you the aloe, alpine bed, chair, closet, dresser, lamp, shelf, and sofa, astro bed, clock, and dresser, backyard pool, classic bookcase, chair, and wall shelf, deer scare, exotic bench, exotic chest, flight-crew shirt, gemini closet, green bed, dresser, and table, green wall clock, harvest chair, clock, rug, wall, and wall lamp, milk can, modern wood clock, moon, regal armoire, bed, bookcase, carpet, chair, clock, lamp, sofa, table, and vanity (should be 42 items if I counted right).

Can I get the azalea bonsai, bass, big festive tree, blossoming dress, blossom lantern, blue ballet outfit, bromeliaceae, cherry-blossom clock, festive wreath, fireworks table, full-moon vanity, giant teddy bear, harp, harvest table, jasmine bonsai, kadomatsu, kimono, mama panda, maple bonsai, mountain, mountain standee, mugho bonsai, paper lantern, pawn, pine bonsai, plum bonsai, rainbow screen, samgyetang, samurai suit, screen, slushie machine, spring kimono, sunrise lamp, tam-o’-shanter and 7 tbt (since I think it's 35 items? unless I counted wrong haha)?

I can get you the aloe, alpine bed, chair, closet, dresser, lamp, shelf, and sofa, astro bed, clock, and dresser, backyard pool, classic bookcase, chair, and wall shelf, deer scare, exotic bench, exotic chest, flight-crew shirt, gemini closet, green bed, dresser, and table, green wall clock, harvest chair, clock, rug, wall, and wall lamp, milk can, modern wood clock, moon, regal armoire, bed, bookcase, carpet, chair, clock, lamp, sofa, table, and vanity (should be 42 items if I counted right).

Can I get the azalea bonsai, bass, big festive tree, blossoming dress, blossom lantern, blue ballet outfit, bromeliaceae, cherry-blossom clock, festive wreath, fireworks table, full-moon vanity, giant teddy bear, harp, harvest table, jasmine bonsai, kadomatsu, kimono, mama panda, maple bonsai, mountain, mountain standee, mugho bonsai, paper lantern, pawn, pine bonsai, plum bonsai, rainbow screen, samgyetang, samurai suit, screen, slushie machine, spring kimono, sunrise lamp, tam-o’-shanter and 7 tbt (since I think it's 35 items? unless I counted wrong haha)?

Whoaa. Yeah sure! XD
I think it's 34 on my side?

Oh wait I just got the aloe, alpine shelf, green bed so no need for those

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. Can I have the modern wood lamp, minimalist sofa, halo, modern wood stool, neutral floor, minimalist dresser and minimalist vanity?

Sure! I can order those items now i you're here. ^^

May I order the Candy Jar, Cherry Blossom Clock, Corkboard, Patchwork Sofa, Princess Lamp, Spring Blossoms (K.K. Song), and Stale Cupcakes? Of course I can pay TBT. ^^

May I order the Candy Jar, Cherry Blossom Clock, Corkboard, Patchwork Sofa, Princess Lamp, Spring Blossoms (K.K. Song), and Stale Cupcakes? Of course I can pay TBT. ^^

Of course! :)
I'll order those items for you now

edit: Oh! Except the princess lamp though since that's unorderable. I might've forgotten to put it out of my list

Last edited:
6 TBT sounds great! When would you like to trade?

Oh wow, just saw your message. I'll add you now. Your town or mine?

Last edited:
These items I can order for you:
Astro CD player
Astro shelf
Astro sofa
Astro table
Astro TV
Blue bureau
Blue cabinet
Blue chair
Blue dresser
Blue table
Blue wardrobe
Cabin bed
Cabin dresser
Cabin table
Circle banner
Classic buffet
Classic clock
Classic wardrobe
Emperor's cap
Exotic bed
Exotic bureau
Exotic chair
Exotic end table
Exotic screen
Exotic table
Exotic wardrobe
Fish grill
Flashy flower sign
Freezer
General's fan
General's stool
Green bench
Green chair
Green lamp
Green wardrobe
Ice cream case
Red horned hat
White school cap
Pear wardrobe
Tall lantern
Tokonoma
Top knot wig

I'd like to exchange them for tbt but how many tbt would I get?

Back