• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

Hi! I have the harvest dresser on your wishlist :) I could give it to you for TBT or as a trade for one of the items you have on your catalog (the rainbow screen)

I can get you for 3 tbt each:
- All 7-11 items
- Flower bouquet
- Flower display case
- Hanging chair
- Hydrangea bed
- My Melody wall
- Trellis
- Wall mounted tv
- Wendell's painting

I can get you for 3 tbt each:
- All 7-11 items
- Flower bouquet
- Flower display case
- Hanging chair
- Hydrangea bed
- My Melody wall
- Trellis
- Wall mounted tv
- Wendell's painting

Sure. That would be great!
How much is it in total?

Last edited:
Sure. That would be great!
How much is it in total?

Actually I can get the medicine cabinet and flower bed as well for 25 items total so 75tbt ^^ Is it okay if we traded tomorrow? I'm in need of sleep and it'll take me a while to gather everything n__n

Actually I can get the medicine cabinet and flower bed as well for 25 items total so 75tbt ^^ Is it okay if we traded tomorrow? I'm in need of sleep and it'll take me a while to gather everything n__n

That's fine with me. VM me when you can trade!

I've ordered the following for you, but not willing to TT atm so it'll be tomorrow before I have it all. Is that okay?

-Carp Banner
-Ceramic Hotpot
-Exotic Bed
-Exotic Bureau
-Exotic End Table
-Exotic Table
-Exotic Wardrobe
-Kokeshi Doll
-Sushi Platter
-Clerk's Shirt
-Diver's Hood
-Kintaro Wig
-Ogre's Wig
-Stagehand Hat
-Sushi Chef's Outfit

If you're willing to wait for all these, could I get them in exchange for the following?

-Campfire Cookware
-Game Shelf
-Hunter's Cap
-Tuk Tuk

Please lmk either here or via PM :] Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I have a harvest dresser and a harvest tv that I would be willing to trade for some lovely furniture! c:

I've ordered the following for you, but not willing to TT atm so it'll be tomorrow before I have it all. Is that okay?

-Carp Banner
-Ceramic Hotpot
-Exotic Bed
-Exotic Bureau
-Exotic End Table
-Exotic Table
-Exotic Wardrobe
-Kokeshi Doll
-Sushi Platter
-Clerk's Shirt
-Diver's Hood
-Kintaro Wig
-Ogre's Wig
-Stagehand Hat
-Sushi Chef's Outfit

If you're willing to wait for all these, could I get them in exchange for the following?

-Campfire Cookware
-Game Shelf
-Hunter's Cap
-Tuk Tuk

Please lmk either here or via PM :] Thanks!

I just need the items from the sushi platter to the chef's outfit ! And sure I can get you those items

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I have a harvest dresser and a harvest tv that I would be willing to trade for some lovely furniture! c:

Which ones did you want?

Back