• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

I can get you
pink carnation x21
white carnation x17

I don't really need igb so tbt is preferred. Would 0.5tbt or 1tbt for each flower be okay with you? :)

I can get you
pink carnation x21
white carnation x17

I don't really need igb so tbt is preferred. Would 0.5tbt or 1tbt for each flower be okay with you? :)

I'm trying to save as much tbt as I can so 0.5 tbt each would be great.
I feel bad though if I buy it for that price D : Would you like anything in my catalog or something as a plus?

Last edited:
I'm trying to save as much tbt as I can so 0.5 tbt each would be great.
I feel bad though if I buy it for that price D : Would you like anything in my catalog or something as a plus?

It's alright I don't need anything :) I added your fc and I'll head over when I see your open gates :D

Also looking for someone who can hold my items for me while I reset. ^^

Also looking for someone who can hold my items for me while I reset. ^^

how many items are we talking about here, because i'm willing but the only space i have are some parts of the area around the plaza, parts of the beach and near my river? :)

how many items are we talking about here, because i'm willing but the only space i have are some parts of the area around the plaza, parts of the beach and near my river? :)

I haven't counted the exact number of items I'll be keeping but I think maybe around 30 or so items? I'll be counting them properly later when I get back home because that's when I'll start resetting. c:

I can let you know then!

hiii i can get you these items:
- aquarius urn
- autumn-leaf chair
- capricorn ornament
- iceberg
- left lucky cat
- leo sculpture
- pear wardrobe
- scorpio lamp
- toga

in exchange for these items:
- cassette player
- classic table
- harvest mirror
- harvest table
- kagamimochi
- overall dress
- rococo table
- stewpot
- minimalist minitable

is this okay with you?

I haven't counted the exact number of items I'll be keeping but I think maybe around 30 or so items? I'll be counting them properly later when I get back home because that's when I'll start resetting. c:

I can let you know then!

alright, sounds good. just vm/pm me when you need me to open up my gates :)

alright, sounds good. just vm/pm me when you need me to open up my gates :)

I'm gonna prepare all my items now and see how many I need to keep. Also let me know if you want some flowers in my town! :)
I have lots of pink/white carnations and other regular flowers c:

I'm gonna prepare all my items now and see how many I need to keep. Also let me know if you want some flowers in my town! :)
I have lots of pink/white carnations and other regular flowers c:

hey! i'll clear off my plaza area and open my gates :) feel free to come over whenever.

hey! i'll clear off my plaza area and open my gates :) feel free to come over whenever.

I'm still going to be selling some of the stuff I don't need just in case people would like to buy them so I might take a while. ^^
You can close your gates for now and I'll let you know when I can come over. C:

I'm still going to be selling some of the stuff I don't need just in case people would like to buy them so I might take a while. ^^
You can close your gates for now and I'll let you know when I can come over. C:

alrighty, sounds good :) just vm me. i might be afk once i open my gates so just place them all around the plaza. i have tons of stuff laid down but just don't mind them ; u ;

Could I catalog your minimalist wardrobe and clock for two pink carnations?

Could I catalog your minimalist wardrobe and clock for two pink carnations?

Sure! Let me order those for you! ^^

edit: I'm so sorry I forgot that I can't order from the catalog yet.

Last edited:
Back