Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

I can get you
pink carnation x21
white carnation x17

I don't really need igb so tbt is preferred. Would 0.5tbt or 1tbt for each flower be okay with you? :)

I can get you
pink carnation x21
white carnation x17

I don't really need igb so tbt is preferred. Would 0.5tbt or 1tbt for each flower be okay with you? :)

I'm trying to save as much tbt as I can so 0.5 tbt each would be great.
I feel bad though if I buy it for that price D : Would you like anything in my catalog or something as a plus?

Last edited:
I'm trying to save as much tbt as I can so 0.5 tbt each would be great.
I feel bad though if I buy it for that price D : Would you like anything in my catalog or something as a plus?

It's alright I don't need anything :) I added your fc and I'll head over when I see your open gates :D

Also looking for someone who can hold my items for me while I reset. ^^

how many items are we talking about here, because i'm willing but the only space i have are some parts of the area around the plaza, parts of the beach and near my river? :)

how many items are we talking about here, because i'm willing but the only space i have are some parts of the area around the plaza, parts of the beach and near my river? :)

I haven't counted the exact number of items I'll be keeping but I think maybe around 30 or so items? I'll be counting them properly later when I get back home because that's when I'll start resetting. c:

I can let you know then!

hiii i can get you these items:
- aquarius urn
- autumn-leaf chair
- capricorn ornament
- iceberg
- left lucky cat
- leo sculpture
- pear wardrobe
- scorpio lamp
- toga

in exchange for these items:
- cassette player
- classic table
- harvest mirror
- harvest table
- kagamimochi
- overall dress
- rococo table
- stewpot
- minimalist minitable

is this okay with you?

I haven't counted the exact number of items I'll be keeping but I think maybe around 30 or so items? I'll be counting them properly later when I get back home because that's when I'll start resetting. c:

I can let you know then!

alright, sounds good. just vm/pm me when you need me to open up my gates :)

alright, sounds good. just vm/pm me when you need me to open up my gates :)

I'm gonna prepare all my items now and see how many I need to keep. Also let me know if you want some flowers in my town! :)
I have lots of pink/white carnations and other regular flowers c:

I'm gonna prepare all my items now and see how many I need to keep. Also let me know if you want some flowers in my town! :)
I have lots of pink/white carnations and other regular flowers c:

hey! i'll clear off my plaza area and open my gates :) feel free to come over whenever.

hey! i'll clear off my plaza area and open my gates :) feel free to come over whenever.

I'm still going to be selling some of the stuff I don't need just in case people would like to buy them so I might take a while. ^^
You can close your gates for now and I'll let you know when I can come over. C:

I'm still going to be selling some of the stuff I don't need just in case people would like to buy them so I might take a while. ^^
You can close your gates for now and I'll let you know when I can come over. C:

alrighty, sounds good :) just vm me. i might be afk once i open my gates so just place them all around the plaza. i have tons of stuff laid down but just don't mind them ; u ;

Could I catalog your minimalist wardrobe and clock for two pink carnations?

Back