• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

I have the cupcake, umbrella stand, and light breakfast in my trading thread if you are interested in them.

I have the cupcake, umbrella stand, and light breakfast in my trading thread if you are interested in them.

It was for 4 tbt each, right? I'll pass for now. I just ordered a bunch of flowers so I need to save up more tbt at the moment. I'll let you know when I still need them though :)

Alright. I have 24-hour-shop counter, afternoon-tea set, shaved-ice lamp and funky wig.
Do you any have price in mind?
Also, I'll bring all orderable items in your wishlist as freebie when we trade.

Would 3 tbt each be fine? Just let me know if you want more :D I'm not sure what they're really worth.
And that's so kind of you. Thank you so much ; u;<3 !!

Would 3 tbt each be fine? Just let me know if you want more :D I'm not sure what they're really worth.
And that's so kind of you. Thank you so much ; u;<3 !!

3 tbt is a bit too low for shop counter and shaved ice lamp as they're unorderable DLC and not in any WA vans. If you'd rather spend IGB, 900k + amazing painting for all? Would that work?

3 tbt is a bit too low for shop counter and shaved ice lamp as they're unorderable DLC and not in any WA vans. If you'd rather spend IGB, 900k + amazing painting for all? Would that work?

Oh I see! Would you like 5-8 for each dlc item then? If it's still not enough, just let me know c: (or if you actually have a price in mind then feel free to let me know as well). I can add in the amazing painting too ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I just double checked and my amazing painting was a fake ) :
I'm so sorry

Last edited:
Oh I see! Would you like 5-8 for each dlc item then? If it's still not enough, just let me know c: (or if you actually have a price in mind then feel free to let me know as well). I can add in the amazing painting too ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I just double checked and my amazing painting was a fake ) :
I'm so sorry

Hey sorry for the delaaaay! Something came up and I gotta take my family to somewhere now! uwu
Yes, so 20 tbt for all those 3 + wig please if okay.
I'll post here when I'm back and everything ready for you, probably a few more hours later!
And no worries about painting, thank you for checking if it's legit.

It's alright. :D and sure! 20 tbt would be fine with me. Thank you so much <3
Just VM me when ready!

Hiya, on hand I have:
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Paper Lantern
Sunrise Lamp

For your:
Kadomatsu
Kagamimochi
Samgyetang
K.K. Music (as much as you'll order me, I can pay the difference)

Hiya, on hand I have:
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Paper Lantern
Sunrise Lamp

For your:
Kadomatsu
Kagamimochi
Samgyetang
K.K. Music (as much as you'll order me, I can pay the difference)

Hi! Someone has already offered to give me those items a while ago but if you'd like, I can sell you those items for 1 tbt each?

Sure, they on hand or are you ordering them?

I'll be ordering them but I'll be time traveling so it won't take too long. :)
I can give you all three K.K. music from my catalog (Oasis, Bazaar, Spring Blossom)

Last edited:
Oh cool sounds good, just lmk when you are ready, and don't get lost in time.

Back