Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

hanna-mii
azalea bonsai 1500
beige tights 200
box corner sofa 1600
box sofa 2400
cafe kk 3200
canary shirt 480
cat tower 1600
classic table 1600
cubbyhole 2200
double neck guitar 2800
electric kettle 1280
full moon vanity 4360
hawthorn bonsai 1800
hologram machine 3600
ivy wall 1252
jasmine bonsai 1700
kotatsu 1200
leaf bed 4200
maple bonsai 1700
marshamallow chair 1200
microwave 2300
modern screen 1152
notebook bed 23760
notebook floor 23760
notebook wall 23760
notebook wardrobe 23760 = 138,364 + fee = 150,000 Deal?

Well, guess you are not online now. Not sure if I will be online later today or not. Sorry we missed each other today.

Last edited:
Hello! I can sell you these undorderables for btb;

- light breakfast (5)
- callie tights (5)
- afternoon-tea set (5)
- shopping bag (5)
- chocolate cake (10)

let me know if you're interested!
you can VM me i'll more likely see it.

Last edited:
hanna-mii
azalea bonsai 1500
beige tights 200
box corner sofa 1600
box sofa 2400
cafe kk 3200
canary shirt 480
cat tower 1600
classic table 1600
cubbyhole 2200
double neck guitar 2800
electric kettle 1280
full moon vanity 4360
hawthorn bonsai 1800
hologram machine 3600
ivy wall 1252
jasmine bonsai 1700
kotatsu 1200
leaf bed 4200
maple bonsai 1700
marshamallow chair 1200
microwave 2300
modern screen 1152
notebook bed 23760
notebook floor 23760
notebook wall 23760
notebook wardrobe 23760 = 138,364 + fee = 150,000 Deal?

Well, guess you are not online now. Not sure if I will be online later today or not. Sorry we missed each other today.

I'll just take the notebook items, if that's okay? :) How much would it be?

If you need any of the stuff I list below, let me know~ As you probably have a lot of ther people saying they can buy several stuff:
I cant get you:
conary shirt, cafe K.K, box corner sofa, box sofa, azalea bonsai, classic table, cubbyhole, electric kettle, full moon vanity, holygram machine (the blue woman), ivy wall, jsamine bonsai, kotatsu, leaf bed, mple bonsai, marshmellow chair, mircowave, paper lantuern, modern screen, pink tank, plum bonsai, preppy shirt, quince bonsai, raccoon wall clock, rainbow screen, refridgetor, samurai suit, sleek wall, sphereical radar, toaster, tower of pisa, tree stump chair.
Can't get em all at the moment,

If you need any of the stuff I list below, let me know~ As you probably have a lot of ther people saying they can buy several stuff:
I cant get you:
conary shirt, cafe K.K, box corner sofa, box sofa, azalea bonsai, classic table, cubbyhole, electric kettle, full moon vanity, holygram machine (the blue woman), ivy wall, jsamine bonsai, kotatsu, leaf bed, mple bonsai, marshmellow chair, mircowave, paper lantuern, modern screen, pink tank, plum bonsai, preppy shirt, quince bonsai, raccoon wall clock, rainbow screen, refridgetor, samurai suit, sleek wall, sphereical radar, toaster, tower of pisa, tree stump chair.
Can't get em all at the moment,

I would love to get the pink tank, hologram machine, and preppy shirt if you have them all? :)

Hi! I have the marshmallow chair, sleek wall, and the refrigerator if you still need them :)

I would love to get the pink tank, hologram machine, and preppy shirt if you have them all? :)

oops, I meant I can get all those things, apologies, but yeah i can get you the pink tank, hologram machine and preppy shirt

oops, I meant I can get all those things, apologies, but yeah i can get you the pink tank, hologram machine and preppy shirt

Haha okay then :D
Let me know when you get all those three items then :) What would you like in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have the marshmallow chair, sleek wall, and the refrigerator if you still need them :)

I don't think I need any of those at the moment. I'm still waiting for some trades but I'll let you know if ever I still need them. ^^

Last edited:
Haha okay then :D
Let me know when you get all those three items then :) What would you like in return?

um, so either if you can get me any holly starts or some in game bells, I don't mind how much you give me, doesn't have to be a lot~

Hi, sorry for getting back late! It took longer than expected and I automatically fell asleep after getting home. ><
I just woke up and will be ready soon. Are you still around?

My town please. If you have coupons you can order hot snack case from Filly at my town.
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307
Let me know when you're ready.
Ah, and I found newsprint helmet too, if you'd like!

I don't have enough for the hot snack case at the moment but I would love the newsprint helmet. Would the same offer as the counter and lamp be enough? (I think it was 7 tbt?)
Let me know when I can go to your town :)

Back