Hello there!

Bunny D.va

June Bug Mech
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi! I'm brand new to this page since it seems to be very active and I am looking to get some gracie items since I lost my older game. :( Hopefully I can also make friends here and can play Animal Crossing with more friends since that's what they intended! Hit me up in my messages or here, thanks!

Hiya welcome!! I love your username and signature! (I'm an overwatch player myself, haha.)

Hiya welcome!! I love your username and signature! (I'm an overwatch player myself, haha.)

Thank you! I love your username, Magica Madoka is such an amazing anime. I can't wait to see the new movie that is coming out! ^-^ Who do you main as on Overwatch?

Thank you! I love your username, Magica Madoka is such an amazing anime. I can't wait to see the new movie that is coming out! ^-^ Who do you main as on Overwatch?

It really is something extraordinary. Also, I didn't know that! thank you for telling me. I main Mercy, but when the battle gets tough (or my team is extremely bad at fending off the enemy team) I either switch to D.va or Mei. :)

It really is something extraordinary. Also, I didn't know that! thank you for telling me. I main Mercy, but when the battle gets tough (or my team is extremely bad at fending off the enemy team) I either switch to D.va or Mei. :)

It's still in the works but you can find trailers for the movie on YouTube. :) And nice, I love Mercy's design but I am not a good healer. I mostly main D.va but if I had to pick someone else I try my best with Tracer.

Back