• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Autumn town of WeeHaven is ready for visitors!

tolisamarie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
I've only had 20 dreamers so far, so I'd love for you to dream of WeeHaven, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

It's an autumn town, all orange, red, and yellow. My villagers are all pigs, and my alt. character houses have themes (Cottage, Studio, Boutique).

WeeHaven%20Update.jpg

Town of WeeHaven.

Very lovely pathway.The colors look so pretty too. I love the little pond pattern next to the cafe. I'm having so much fun talking to each pig villager. Curly is super cute. I think this is my first time seeing him in person.Your town is so pretty, I walked thrugh it three times. lol.

McKenzie's house- The main room is very classy and I love the little poogles greeting me at the door. Everything in this room matches perfectly.

Boutique house- I LOVE the exterior on this house. Nice job on the dressing room on the left, and the sewing room on the right is great.

Studio- Great house. The right room with the pottery and wheel is super creative. Love it.

Cottage- Cabin is my favorite set. You did a great job with it, and I love the small, cozy kitchen on the right.

I had a great time visiting. Thanks or sharing your lovely little town. Super cute.

I can't wait to visit! And I have to say I LOVE your town's name... WEEHAVEN so cute!

Town of WeeHaven.

Very lovely pathway.The colors look so pretty too. I love the little pond pattern next to the cafe. I'm having so much fun talking to each pig villager. Curly is super cute. I think this is my first time seeing him in person.Your town is so pretty, I walked thrugh it three times. lol.

McKenzie's house- The main room is very classy and I love the little poogles greeting me at the door. Everything in this room matches perfectly.

Boutique house- I LOVE the exterior on this house. Nice job on the dressing room on the left, and the sewing room on the right is great.

Studio- Great house. The right room with the pottery and wheel is super creative. Love it.

Cottage- Cabin is my favorite set. You did a great job with it, and I love the small, cozy kitchen on the right.

I had a great time visiting. Thanks or sharing your lovely little town. Super cute.

Thank you so much for visiting! I really love your towns too - you are incredibly creative.

the colour choice is amazing, autumn usually looks plain to me but you've made it look vibrant while blending in the theme. your PWP's are placed nicely, my favourite is where you've put the hammock at the top left. i really like how you've ordered your villagers and your town is really easy to navigate through. each house is unique, my favourite is cottage's as it feels so cozy to me.
i really like mckenzie's basement though, it's a great furniture choice. the way you've placed your mushrooms are a very nice touch.

the one thing that popped into my head first for improvement is that maybe you should add clovers? i think that would make your town look a lot better, you're very good at placement

Ahh I love your town!! I really like the alternating sweet olives and holly starts.. the colors in your town are so lovely. The brick bridges close by are also a nice touch..idk I just really like seeing bridges from all angles, especially the brick bridge! Your layout is really great... you did an awesome job planning this all out! I really enjoyed your houses on their own little side of town. My favorite house is the boutique. Thank you for sharing!!

I can't wait to visit, once I have WiFi access on my 3Ds's again! (My towns aren't updated--long story) I loved The Realm!

I can't wait to visit, once I have WiFi access on my 3Ds's again! (My towns aren't updated--long story) I loved The Realm!

I hope you resolve your WiFi issues.

I just updated today because I added (and changed) a lot of PWPs so I'm at my 30 max now. I'm up to 28 dreamers, so thank you to the 8 people who visited!!!

Last edited:
I just got back from WeeHaven (as Mel). It's beautiful! I spent so much time there, and too much time in the music room. :) You put tons of effort into this and it shows. Nice job.

I visited last night so my memory is a little foggy by this point, but overall a very lovely town! I'm not usually one for pattern paving but you made the brick path blend beautifully even with the vertically plotted villager homes. It was funny seeing the stairway pattern under the bus stop as I saw that exact pattern just a few days ago on Google and was considering using it too.

Love the little scarecrow forest in the north west of town, and the pumpkin allotment. Both so cute. ^_^

As someone developing a farm town, it was fun (and helpful too) to see all the pigs at once. Pancetti seems way prettier in game than in standalone images. I was leaning towards Peggy before but now I'm thinking Pancetti.

P.S. if anyone knows of a cow or sheep only town I'd love to visit ita DA for inspiration for my farm town.

ooh i'm gonna go check it out right now! i recently reset my town and i'm working on making it autumn themed c: i'd love to get some ideas! i love all your cute pig villagers too

holy moly I love it - so much attention to detail!
my favorite thing is the way that you've filled your empty space with cute touches like all of the little mushroom circles! and the scarecrow is adorable
the themed houses are super creative - my favorite being the studio. I really liked the dressing room in the boutique, too. that was creative
the layout of your villagers' houses makes them all super accessible, which is awesome, (agnes is so stinkin' cute I'm starting to want her in my town now - speaking of villagers) as does the layout of the path. usually I prefer forest towns, no paths/natural paths, etc. but the way you've laid your path and done the border w/ the bushes just makes sense and is actually easy to navigate, and it looks pretty!

The only criticism I can think of is that the little dead-end over by the campground kind of threw me off?

thanks for letting me visit I'm so in love lol

Last edited:
Thanks again to all the visitors! I just updated my DA today and I'm up to 43 dreamers!!!

I love the way you've designed the layout of the town and the pathway, its beautiful. The trees are great too and I love all the different house designs and what each one represented. I had a good swim, I love the more access to water and a private beach, you should put something there if you want.

Wow! Weehaven is honestly one of the best dream towns I've visited so far :)

I love the house themes - very creative and super detailed - I think you decorated the houses perfectly. All the homes were great, but I think my favourite has to be the cabin - I really like how you decorated the kitchen and bathroom :)

I loved the autumn town and colours, The pig villagers are super cute - I've never seen a pig village before lol

Overall, really great job! Nicely done :D

Back