• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

Hi, sorry if I misunderstand from your original post but can your SP cards also be traded with normal cards? I have a Pekoe and I'd like your 001 Isabelle.

I have Timbra, Chester, Boomer, Olaf, Puddles, Sylvia, & Twiggy. I'm interested in Bill, Kiki, Annalisa, Agnes, Derwin, Blanche, & Pinky. Let me know if you're interested in trading! Thanks!

Hey! Are you ailling to do 113 - Isabelle and Timbra for Shep?

Sure!! Send me a PM so we can exchange info again! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, sorry if I misunderstand from your original post but can your SP cards also be traded with normal cards? I have a Pekoe and I'd like your 001 Isabelle.

You are correct! SP cards are no different than regulars to me. :) I'd love to have Pekoe in exchange for 001 Isabelle! Send me a PM and we can exchange info!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Timbra, Chester, Boomer, Olaf, Puddles, Sylvia, & Twiggy. I'm interested in Bill, Kiki, Annalisa, Agnes, Derwin, Blanche, & Pinky. Let me know if you're interested in trading! Thanks!

Hi! I'd love to trade those cards with you! Someone above you will be giving me Timbra though so I won't need her. Send me a PM and we can exchange info!

Last edited:
I do have a question for your about my Stitches, I notice that he has these scuff marks http://imgur.com/TkUGtzM are you comfortable with them? In addition, would you trade your Mitzi for 260?

Last edited:
I do have a question for your about my Stitches, I notice that he has these scuff marks http://imgur.com/TkUGtzM are you comfortable with them? In addition, would you trade your Mitzi for 260?

Oh that is fine! You know I don't mind small scuffs like that. :) And yes! I can trade Mitzi for Tammi (260)! Is that all you're interested in at the moment? I'll wait to mail them until Thursday to make sure to save stamps. :D

Oh that is fine! You know I don't mind small scuffs like that. :) And yes! I can trade Mitzi for Tammi (260)! Is that all you're interested in at the moment? I'll wait to mail them until Thursday to make sure to save stamps. :D

I only need those 2 for now. Do you still need Grizzly? I can add him to my current offer as well. I am totally fine with having them be mailed out in Thursday^^

If you decide you'll take 251 Chester and 166 Kitty for one of your Marinas, please let me know!

240 Diedre, 263 Gaston, & 286 Cube for your 134 Kidd, 153 Alfonso & 355 Mira?

I have Fuchsia (123), Kitty (166) and Freckles (236).
I'd like to trade for Rooney (270), Curlos (271) and Frank (283).
PM me to let me know. :)

Last edited:
hi, i have:
120 Ozzie
123 Fuchsia
136 Freckles
240 Deirdre
251 Chester
286 Cube
344 Rudy
350 Elmer

and i'm interested in: