North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

Hi, sorry if I misunderstand from your original post but can your SP cards also be traded with normal cards? I have a Pekoe and I'd like your 001 Isabelle.

I have Timbra, Chester, Boomer, Olaf, Puddles, Sylvia, & Twiggy. I'm interested in Bill, Kiki, Annalisa, Agnes, Derwin, Blanche, & Pinky. Let me know if you're interested in trading! Thanks!

Hey! Are you ailling to do 113 - Isabelle and Timbra for Shep?

Sure!! Send me a PM so we can exchange info again! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, sorry if I misunderstand from your original post but can your SP cards also be traded with normal cards? I have a Pekoe and I'd like your 001 Isabelle.

You are correct! SP cards are no different than regulars to me. :) I'd love to have Pekoe in exchange for 001 Isabelle! Send me a PM and we can exchange info!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Timbra, Chester, Boomer, Olaf, Puddles, Sylvia, & Twiggy. I'm interested in Bill, Kiki, Annalisa, Agnes, Derwin, Blanche, & Pinky. Let me know if you're interested in trading! Thanks!

Hi! I'd love to trade those cards with you! Someone above you will be giving me Timbra though so I won't need her. Send me a PM and we can exchange info!

Last edited:
I do have a question for your about my Stitches, I notice that he has these scuff marks http://imgur.com/TkUGtzM are you comfortable with them? In addition, would you trade your Mitzi for 260?

Oh that is fine! You know I don't mind small scuffs like that. :) And yes! I can trade Mitzi for Tammi (260)! Is that all you're interested in at the moment? I'll wait to mail them until Thursday to make sure to save stamps. :D

Oh that is fine! You know I don't mind small scuffs like that. :) And yes! I can trade Mitzi for Tammi (260)! Is that all you're interested in at the moment? I'll wait to mail them until Thursday to make sure to save stamps. :D

I only need those 2 for now. Do you still need Grizzly? I can add him to my current offer as well. I am totally fine with having them be mailed out in Thursday^^

240 Diedre, 263 Gaston, & 286 Cube for your 134 Kidd, 153 Alfonso & 355 Mira?

I have Fuchsia (123), Kitty (166) and Freckles (236).
I'd like to trade for Rooney (270), Curlos (271) and Frank (283).
PM me to let me know. :)

Last edited:
hi, i have:
120 Ozzie
123 Fuchsia
136 Freckles
240 Deirdre
251 Chester
286 Cube
344 Rudy
350 Elmer

and i'm interested in: