North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

Hey! :D Would you mind posting a picture of Apple? I wanna see if the scuffs are too bad for me or not. I'll be interested if they aren't bad!

Hey! :D Would you mind posting a picture of Apple? I wanna see if the scuffs are too bad for me or not. I'll be interested if they aren't bad!

Sorry for the late reply! Here are some pics!
http://imgur.com/a/7HQrG

Scroll down for extras. The first picture was taken with the flash on. There isn't really a huge white blob in the middle of her card. :p

Hi! I have quite a few of the cards that you're looking for:
WA Ursula
104 Labelle
114 Blanca
152 Wendy
179 Hopper
111 Shrunk
107 Katie
144 Cesar

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm very interested in trading.
PM me if any of the following interest you (I can do all trades, too):

Tommy for Lief
Tipper for Mitzi
Cesar for Velma
Hugh for Bam
Ava for Caroline

Hi! I have quite a few of the cards that you're looking for:
WA Ursula
104 Labelle
114 Blanca
152 Wendy
179 Hopper
111 Shrunk
107 Katie
144 Cesar

Hey! I'd love to trade some cards of mine for those! Do I have any that you're interested in? I'm especially interested in WA Ursula! I just won't need Cesar as I will be getting him from another user. :)

Last edited:
These are the cards I'm interested in:
Portia
Kyle
Lopez
Chief
Diana**
Peanut**
Blaire
Caroline**

Ones with the asterisks I want the most!

These are the cards I'm interested in:
Portia
Kyle
Lopez
Chief
Diana**
Peanut**
Blaire
Caroline**

Ones with the asterisks I want the most!

Portia, Kyle, Chief, and Diana are all special trades, so I can only part with two of those your one of your special cards (which is Ursula). I can give you any two of those, Peanut, Blaire, and Caroline though! :) How does that sound?

Wait....one dollar per pack?!?! Luckyyyy :( Its $7 per pack for me!
Sorry irrelevant comment ^-^

My local Walmart was just trying to get rid of them! I could tell they had several stickers on them meaning they had been reduced several times before. I'm glad I found them before anyone else! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

My :
354 Walt
366 Ribbot
370 Jacques
373 Pompom
394 Grizzly

For your:
226 Mitzi
009 Digby
013 Saharah

Absolutely!! I can have your cards mailed off tomorrow! I still have your address from our previous trade! Send me a PM if you need mine or if yours has changed!

Yes! Definitely! I'll add these cards to your envelope (if they'll all fit! lol!). You'll get them safely either way! :)

Hello, I am very sorry but I check everywhere and I couldn't find 222:( is it okay with you if I replace 22 with 248? I am so sorry.

Back