• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

Hey again! I have Julian. I'm mainly interested in Marina, Tangy, Wolfgang and Skye. Fauna, Kyle, and Chief are cool too. I could also take some of your quad- dupes: Tiffany, Octavian, Amelia, Cherry, and/or Apollo. Again, I don't know which/how many you're willing to trade, so I just stated all the ones that catch my eye. I'm not expecting all of these.

Hi, I have Static, Hippeux, Beardo, Tammi, Cesar, Annalisa, and Tommy and I am interested in Marina! I am willing to trade multiple. :)

How many cards do you want for Marina? I have quite a few that you are interested in :)

I have Olive I'm interested in any these cuties c:

Bluebear
Tutu
Gala

Hey again! I have Julian. I'm mainly interested in Marina, Tangy, Wolfgang and Skye. Fauna, Kyle, and Chief are cool too. I could also take some of your quad- dupes: Tiffany, Octavian, Amelia, Cherry, and/or Apollo. Again, I don't know which/how many you're willing to trade, so I just stated all the ones that catch my eye. I'm not expecting all of these.

Since Julian is an asterisk trade, I could take him for two of my asterisk cards (Tangy, Wolfgang, Skye, Kyle, Fauna, and Chief all apply). I'm trying to save Marina for Merengue, Marshal, or a few WA cards. :( I can also throw in one of each of the dupes (Tiffany, Octavian, Amelia, Cherry, and Apollo)!

So you'd get two from the following list:
Tangy, Wolfgang, Skye, Kyle, Fauna, and Chief

And one of each of the following cards:
Tiffany, Octavian, Amelia, Cherry, and Apollo

Let me know what you think!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I have Static, Hippeux, Beardo, Tammi, Cesar, Annalisa, and Tommy and I am interested in Marina! I am willing to trade multiple. :)

Hi! Thank you for your interest in trading! Unfortunately, I'm trying to save Marina for either Merengue, Marshal, or even Chrissy. However, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I'm not able to find anyone with those specific cards! Is there anything else that interests you in my collection? I'd be happy to trade something else. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many cards do you want for Marina? I have quite a few that you are interested in :)

At this time, I'm really only looking for Marshal or Merengue for Marina. I'm trying to equal my cards out based on eBay card prices, and all of those three cards go for a good bit of money. :( Are you interested in any other cards? I'd be happy to trade other cards with you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Olive I'm interested in any these cuties c:

Bluebear
Tutu
Gala

I spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure out who Olive was until I remembered that that is a Welcome Amiibo card!! I can give you all 3 of those cards! Send me a PM so we can exchange info! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a personal note, I apologize to everyone for my late replies. Work and family birthdays have kept me very busy and unable to get online as much as I'd like! Hopefully after the 4th I'll be back on like usual!

Wolfgang and Skye, with the extras would be great! I just don't need Apollo. Pm me

Alright! Does Beardo for Octavian sound good? Or would you like another one of my cards?

Last edited:
Awesome sauce gone ahead and messaged you.

Would you be willing to trade Rasher, Diana and Chief for Ava, Ozzie and Benedict?

Hi, I have Tasha and I'm interested in Huck. Thanks!

Yes!! That is perfect! Please send me a PM with your information so we can trade! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be willing to trade Rasher, Diana and Chief for Ava, Ozzie and Benedict?

Hi! Thank you for your offer, but unfortunately Diana and Chief are both higher tier cards, meaning I'll only trade them for other higher tier cards (cards marked with an asterisk). I'd be happy to trade Rasher for one of those though! Is there anything else you'd be interested in trading as well? :)

Last edited:
Hi there! I have...
Cube
Greta
Cesar
Timbra
Wendy
Hamphrey
Rolf
and I'm interested in
Sprinkle and Fauna. I know you won't negotiate on those I think but... I had to try. <3

It's okay. I guess I misread your post. I'm alright for the time being thanks!

Would you like to trade 297 Apollo, 102 Reese, 109 Porter, 211 Grams, and 308 Leilani
for my 195 Hamphrey, 174 Bettina, 157 Moose, 213 Digby, and 343 Anabelle?

Hi! Would you trade Muffy for Poncho? ^^

Absolutely!! Send me a PM with your info! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like to trade 297 Apollo, 102 Reese, 109 Porter, 211 Grams, and 308 Leilani
for my 195 Hamphrey, 174 Bettina, 157 Moose, 213 Digby, and 343 Anabelle?

Sure! I still have your info, but if you need mine, send me a PM and I can give it to you. :D

Back