• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

Hey! :D Would you mind posting a picture of Apple? I wanna see if the scuffs are too bad for me or not. I'll be interested if they aren't bad!

Hey! :D Would you mind posting a picture of Apple? I wanna see if the scuffs are too bad for me or not. I'll be interested if they aren't bad!

Sorry for the late reply! Here are some pics!
http://imgur.com/a/7HQrG

Scroll down for extras. The first picture was taken with the flash on. There isn't really a huge white blob in the middle of her card. :p

Hi! I have quite a few of the cards that you're looking for:
WA Ursula
104 Labelle
114 Blanca
152 Wendy
179 Hopper
111 Shrunk
107 Katie
144 Cesar

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm very interested in trading.
PM me if any of the following interest you (I can do all trades, too):

Tommy for Lief
Tipper for Mitzi
Cesar for Velma
Hugh for Bam
Ava for Caroline

Hi! I have quite a few of the cards that you're looking for:
WA Ursula
104 Labelle
114 Blanca
152 Wendy
179 Hopper
111 Shrunk
107 Katie
144 Cesar

Hey! I'd love to trade some cards of mine for those! Do I have any that you're interested in? I'm especially interested in WA Ursula! I just won't need Cesar as I will be getting him from another user. :)

Last edited:
These are the cards I'm interested in:
Portia
Kyle
Lopez
Chief
Diana**
Peanut**
Blaire
Caroline**

Ones with the asterisks I want the most!

These are the cards I'm interested in:
Portia
Kyle
Lopez
Chief
Diana**
Peanut**
Blaire
Caroline**

Ones with the asterisks I want the most!

Portia, Kyle, Chief, and Diana are all special trades, so I can only part with two of those your one of your special cards (which is Ursula). I can give you any two of those, Peanut, Blaire, and Caroline though! :) How does that sound?

My :
354 Walt
366 Ribbot
370 Jacques
373 Pompom
394 Grizzly

For your:
226 Mitzi
009 Digby
013 Saharah

Wait....one dollar per pack?!?! Luckyyyy :( Its $7 per pack for me!
Sorry irrelevant comment ^-^

My local Walmart was just trying to get rid of them! I could tell they had several stickers on them meaning they had been reduced several times before. I'm glad I found them before anyone else! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

My :
354 Walt
366 Ribbot
370 Jacques
373 Pompom
394 Grizzly

For your:
226 Mitzi
009 Digby
013 Saharah

Absolutely!! I can have your cards mailed off tomorrow! I still have your address from our previous trade! Send me a PM if you need mine or if yours has changed!

Can I also trade my 142, 168, 222, 306, 323 for your 45,98,115, 247.

Last edited:
Yes! Definitely! I'll add these cards to your envelope (if they'll all fit! lol!). You'll get them safely either way! :)

Hello, I am very sorry but I check everywhere and I couldn't find 222:( is it okay with you if I replace 22 with 248? I am so sorry.

Back