North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

Heya! Now that you've updated, I could do the following if you are interested:

131 Pate
165 Filbert
282 Violet
322 Rocco
325 Peaches
228 Boone
329 Broffina
396 Simon
398 Angus

For

001 Isabelle
007 Joan
009 Digby
011 Harriet
042 Marcie
045 Octavian
052 Poppy
090 Axel
097 Willow

Absolutely!! Send me a PM so we can exchange info! :D

Last edited:
Hi! Now that you've updated, would you be interested in trading your Luna, Punchy and Bangle for my Kody, Ken, Colten and Ricky? :)

If he's not spoken for, I can trade Drift or Chops or both for Hamlet!

Last edited:
Hi! Now that you've updated, would you be interested in trading your Luna, Punchy and Bangle for my Kody, Ken, Colten and Ricky? :)

Sure! Send me another PM! I've probably deleted your info by now to make room for more messages. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he's not spoken for, I can trade Drift or Chops or both for Hamlet!

Absolutely! Whichever you prefer, as I don't really have a preference! :) Just send me a PM!

Hi! I can trade 2 of my Welcome Amiibo villagers for Leif and Bill if you're interested!! I'll update with which cards I can trade when I get off of work .:)

I've got Rosie. I'm interested in a lot of your cards, but I'm sure you don't want to trade too many for her. Let me know if your interested and I'll share which ones I like.

Hi! I have 146-Rodney, 194-Gladys, 237-Bam*, 280-Victoria, 376-Rizzo and 382-Lobo.

Are you willing to trade 026-Ren?e, 028-Jambette, 048-Sterling, 055-Snake, 065-Midge, and 067-Flurry* for them?

Last edited:
Will you trade 47, 48, 52,76, 79, 97 for 101, 102, 117, 308, 310?

Absolutely! I can send them to you tomorrow! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can trade 2 of my Welcome Amiibo villagers for Leif and Bill if you're interested!! I'll update with which cards I can trade when I get off of work .:)

Yes please! Let me know which cards you'll be willing to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got Rosie. I'm interested in a lot of your cards, but I'm sure you don't want to trade too many for her. Let me know if your interested and I'll share which ones I like.

Hi! I think I could do 3 cards for her, since I know she is very popular! Let me know which cards you want! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have 146-Rodney, 194-Gladys, 237-Bam*, 280-Victoria, 376-Rizzo and 382-Lobo.

Are you willing to trade 026-Ren?e, 028-Jambette, 048-Sterling, 055-Snake, 065-Midge, and 067-Flurry* for them?

Of course! Send me a PM and we can exchange info! :D

Last edited:
Could I get Nibbles for Keaton? :)

You sure can! :D I'll have it mailed off tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I ask for Marina, Chief, and Fauna?

Hmm... I think that may be a bit too much for Rosie. I should have specified that the asterisk cards are 1:1 trades in the original post, and Marina will take a lot of negotiating to trade. :( I know Rosie is rare but I do have her Amiibo Festival card, so I'm really just getting her card for set completion. Are there any other cards you'd like for her?

Kyle and Wolfgang are the only others that stick out to me. Honestly, everyone is finishing their series 1 cards so I don't really care for those as much.

Hello! Now that I've completed my collection I'd like to help you complete yours! I can give you 206 Pete, 220 Tabby, 268 Buck, 277 Monty, 291 Sparro, and 367 Annalise. If you want these cards please PM me your info! :D

No thanks then. Thank you for replying though!

Ah, okay. You're welcome! Let me know if you change your mind about anything. I'll be adding more cards soon, too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Now that I've completed my collection I'd like to help you complete yours! I can give you 206 Pete, 220 Tabby, 268 Buck, 277 Monty, 291 Sparro, and 367 Annalise. If you want these cards please PM me your info! :D

Wow! That's a great deal of cards! Do you want anything in return? I know you said you completed your collection, but does that mean all of the series? :eek: If so, that's amazing!

Bumping! I ordered 3 more packs of Series 2, 3, and 4, and updated my list with extras! I also got my own Ankha AND Rosie!! Thank goodness!

Back