North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

I need: Isabelle, Bill, Kiki, Deli, Limberg, Bonbon, Midge, Yuka, Amelia, Benjamin, Henry. I have: 305: Celeste, 311: Lottie, 312: Shrunk, 314: Gulliver, 346: Peewee, 360: Rod, 372: Doc, 169: Bud, 380: Kevin. Do you need any of my cards? Are you planning to get new cards soon? I am currently looking for many s1 cards:( all the stores near my house don't carry them any more and the one that has them are so far away.

Last edited:
Oh I hope I didn't miss this opportunity! I'd love to have Muffy, Chevre, Mac, and Timmy 310! I really wanted Blaire and Celia but I just checked and I actually have those cards. I can give you Freya, Kiki, and Ed for any of those 3! I suppose you could leave Timmy 310 out. I didn't realize he had 3 different cards!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yes I do! That sounds like a fair trade to me. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll drop them in the mail. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! You are correct! If the amiibo card doesn't have an RV on it, then the character can not visit in an RV. You can still invite them to move into your town though! Just be warned that it's fairly difficult to get a scanned character to move out of your town once they move in. You can always move them out by replacing them with another amiibo character though.

Haha nope you didn't miss out! I've been super busy too so everything is still available. :) And that's your call! I don't mind sending you Timmy as well if you need him! I don't need this many cards now that I am pretty much done with my collection lol

I need: Isabelle, Bill, Kiki, Deli, Limberg, Bonbon, Midge, Yuka, Amelia, Benjamin, Henry. I have: 305: Celeste, 311: Lottie, 312: Shrunk, 314: Gulliver, 346: Peewee, 360: Rod, 372: Doc, 169: Bud, 380: Kevin. Do you need any of my cards? Are you planning to get new cards soon? I am currently looking for many s1 cards:( all the stores near my house don't carry them any more and the one that has them are so far away.

I actually did go back to the store I got the $1 packs from to buy more Series 1 cards but couldn't find them! I was so disappointed. I will go back Monday and ask someone where they are because there is no way anyone in my area bought all that was left. I bought a lot of Series 3 and 4 online though. They should be coming in soon. I'm looking all over for the best prices on these things.

I'd be happy to trade you those cards though! The only card of yours I don't need is Bud.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha nope you didn't miss out! I've been super busy too so everything is still available. :) And that's your call! I don't mind sending you Timmy as well if you need him! I don't need this many cards now that I am pretty much done with my collection lol

Well... :blush: if you don't mind parting with Timmy, I suppose I could take him off your hands as well! :p Send me a PM and we can exchange information! I can have your cards in the mail first thing Monday morning!

I actually did go back to the store I got the $1 packs from to buy more Series 1 cards but couldn't find them! I was so disappointed. I will go back Monday and ask someone where they are because there is no way anyone in my area bought all that was left. I bought a lot of Series 3 and 4 online though. They should be coming in soon. I'm looking all over for the best prices on these things.

I'd be happy to trade you those cards though! The only card of yours I don't need is Bud.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well... :blush: if you don't mind parting with Timmy, I suppose I could take him off your hands as well! :p Send me a PM and we can exchange information! I can have your cards in the mail first thing Monday morning!
Your are so lucky. I never seen any at my local stores. Do you want to wait till Monday to send out our cards?

Hi! I need Sterling (048) and Snake (055). Would you trade them for Pango (192) and Pashmina (331)?

I don't have anything from your wants for Series 1 or Welcome Amiibo, but I have plenty of doubles from series 2-4. So, I can list out different cards, if what I've offered doesn't work. :)

Your are so lucky. I never seen any at my local stores. Do you want to wait till Monday to send out our cards?

I went back today and asked where the cards were, and I found them! 28 packs of Series 1 cards! I'll open them in a bit and update my first post with all of my extras! :eek:

rd0eNPMm.jpg

Take a look at what I got today!! I'm so excited to open these and expand my collection! As soon as I open them and sort through them, I'll update the OP and let you all know which cards I have to trade!

rd0eNPMm.jpg

Take a look at what I got today!! I'm so excited to open these and expand my collection! As soon as I open them and sort through them, I'll update the OP and let you all know which cards I have to trade!
:eek: did you get all 28 packs left? I think you will finish your s1 after this. It is so sad that they produce that many s1 packs and very limited WA :(

:eek: did you get all 28 packs left? I think you will finish your s1 after this. It is so sad that they produce that many s1 packs and very limited WA :(

Yes I did! I figured with all the duplicates I'll be able to get cards from other series as well. And yes it is! I think they expected the cards to be super successful so they made many Series 1 packs. I only saw the WA packs in stores for the first week though. :(

Yes I did! I figured with all the duplicates I'll be able to get cards from other series as well. And yes it is! I think they expected the cards to be super successful so they made many Series 1 packs. I only saw the WA packs in stores for the first week though. :(

It would be much more successful if they introduced new AC game instead of horrible spin-off games like Welcome Amiibo. I don't think I ever see any WA pack in my local stores. Good luck with your S1 and the rest of your collection. I only have 7 cards in S1 left and bunch of cards from S4 :(

rd0eNPMm.jpg

You're so lucky! I used a site called BrickSeek to see if there were any in stock at my local Walmarts and one store supposedly had 17 Series 1 in stock and on clearance. Went there all excited except I found absolutely none and the employees I asked didn't care they just said if it's there it's there if it's not then they don't have any. Checked 3 other Walmarts and couldn't find any in their electronics clearance sections either even though BrickSeek showed they did. ):

You're so lucky! I used a site called BrickSeek to see if there were any in stock at my local Walmarts and one store supposedly had 17 Series 1 in stock and on clearance. Went there all excited except I found absolutely none and the employees I asked didn't care they just said if it's there it's there if it's not then they don't have any. Checked 3 other Walmarts and couldn't find any in their electronics clearance sections either even though BrickSeek showed they did. ):

That was the case with Series 2, 3, and 4 at my local Toys R Us! Their own system in the store said they had 15 packs of Series 2 in the store but the employees said they hadn't seen them in months. :( Thankfully they had them in stock online so I just went ahead and ordered some. Walmart only had Series 1, but they had moved them to a random clearance spot near the Photo counter.

I just finished opening my Series 1 packs... but I think I'll leave 3 unopened just for fun since I finished my collection (of that series)!

Is your list up to date? I am currently looking any of these below:
02: Tom Nook
08: Timmy
14: Luna
103: Kicks
104: Labelle
108: Tommy
110: Leila
112: Don
113: Isabelle
114: Bianca
302: Brewster
303: Katrina
306: Tommy
307: Gracie
313: Pave
316: Zipper

Normal:

44: Shari
50: Punchy
54: Deena
63: Mint
73: Flo
317: Goldie
332: Shep
366: Ribbot

I have these for trade:
114: Blanca
216: Franklin
304: Phineas
308: Leilani
309: Resetti
310: Timmy
312: Shrunk

All of my cards have noticeable scuff around the upper edge.

Is your list up to date? I am currently looking any of these below:
02: Tom Nook
08: Timmy
14: Luna
103: Kicks
104: Labelle
108: Tommy
110: Leila
113: Isabelle
114: Bianca
302: Brewster
303: Katrina
306: Tommy
307: Gracie
316: Zipper

Normal:

44: Shari
50: Punchy
54: Deena
63: Mint
73: Flo
317: Goldie
332: Shep
366: Ribbot

I have these for trade:
114: Blanca
216: Franklin
304: Phineas
308: Leilani
309: Resetti
310: Timmy
312: Shrunk

All of my cards have noticeable scuff around the upper edge.

My list doesn't include any of the cards I opened yesterday! I will update the list later today once I'm home from work. I worked all day yesterday so I wasn't able to update the post. Don't worry though. You'll be the first one to know what I have available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow! Did you by any chance get any cards of Punchy, Olivia, Ankha, Rosie, Lolly or Annalise (the horse)?

I've only opened my S1 packs so far, so I can only say that I DO have an extra Punchy! I'll save that one for you. Once I open the rest of the packs I'll update my list and let you know which cards I need. :)

Great score on the packs! If you get doubles of any of the following I would love to try to trade once you know what you need:

019 - Fauna
042 - Marcie
045 - Octavian
052 - Poppy
072 - Lionel
090 - Axel
097 - Willow
123 - Fuchsia
135 - Phoebe
179 - Hopper
196 - Freya
237 - Bam
241 - Hans
255 - Wolfgang
261 - Tucker
274 - Flora
326 - Dizzy
356 - Pietro
359 - Apple
362 - Static
366 - Ribbot
385 - Lucky

Last edited:
Here are my new cards
140: Avery
149: Brocolo
154: Rhonda
163: Ed
169: Bud
175: Jay
183: Camofrog
184: Anicotti
191: Marcel
198: Agent S

Series 3
265: Gala
295: Antonio

=Series 4:=
324: Graham
326: Dizzy
340: Tex
360: Rod x2
373: Celia
378: Barold
388: Maelle
389: Bruce
397: Iggly

Since they are all non-SP they are in pristine condition:) I put them in penny sleeve right from packs XD

Last edited:
I've only opened my S1 packs so far, so I can only say that I DO have an extra Punchy! I'll save that one for you. Once I open the rest of the packs I'll update my list and let you know which cards I need.

Okay, great. Thanks! :)

Okay, great. Thanks! :)

Updated! Unfortunately Punchy was the only one I managed to get an extra of. :( I didn't even get some of those out of all of those packs. The hunt continues! You can check out my list to see what you'd like to trade Punchy for though!

Heya! Now that you've updated, I could do the following if you are interested:

131 Pate
165 Filbert
282 Violet
322 Rocco
325 Peaches
228 Boone
329 Broffina
396 Simon
398 Angus

For

001 Isabelle